Saint Johnstone V Motherwell 25/02/14

Yabba's Turd

Tsunami pant wetting? Sounds like something for Babestation or Playboy Tv lol.

So far the negatives Ive seen on here tonight are that We were shite and got pumped on Fri, were shite and getting pumped tonight,the keepers made a cunt of it again,other results are going against us as well. What part of any of those statements are untrue + sensationalist? Or are you automatically a pant wetter if you have a negative thought towards MFC?

Not seen the game so cant comment on Neilsens performance and agree with statements re the other results. But as i said its hardly a crisis 2 bad results dissapointing as they are but we are still well placed to finish 2nd or 3rd and claim another European adventure.

There are lots of points to play for so why not get behind the team instead of hurling abuse at players, Neilsen in particular. I am not his biggest fan but at the moment he is our no 1 so deserves some support

We need to freshen up the squad. We don't have anyone to bring in. So bottom line is we just need to grind it out as best we can until we get a few more fit bodies again.

Not ideal, but reality sucks some times and now is the part of the season where the team needs as much support as we can give them.

• Like 2

Quite simply, we don't deserve to finish in the European positions this season as we've been guff throughout save for a brief spell in December/early January. We've also failed miserably in very winnable cup ties and that, combined with our overall poor form equates to this season being a very disappointing one, regardless of what the Happy Clappy Brigade say.

Quite simply, we don't deserve to finish in the European positions this season as we've been guff throughout save for a brief spell in December/early January. We've also failed miserably in very winnable cup ties and that, combined with our overall poor form equates to this season being a very disappointing one, regardless of what the Happy Clappy Brigade say.

The league is about points accumulated over a season. If there is one thing you can say about any team that qualifies for Europe based on league position it's that they deserve it.

Bad few days that most of us seen coming. When you have a squad as unbalanced as ours, you're going to come up short when injuries kick in.

Slightly concerning but unsurprising that none of the kids have been given a chance and we continue to gamble with Lasley and Carswell.

We're always going to concede goals in the absence of a competent keeper so unless Anier and Ainsworth hit a contract spinning purple patch, it's going to be a helluva tough battle for third.

Must win on Saturday.

See I actually kind of agree with this, bar the fact that the season is not over so I don't think its correct to say it definitively.

when the accounts figures come out in a year, and we can judge the cuts that happened and we can see where we finished in the league it could ring true or a more modest measure may be that it was a good league campaign for what we had in the team. the measure of the cup defeats isn't in question but its unfair to declare the league campaign as over.

What dont we deserve...after 26 games we have taken 70% of the total points on offer and as a result are 3rd in the league. Carry on that percentage in the last 12 games and we will have a 72 point total our highest ever in the SPL. So feck off and dont talk shite.

• Like 3

1393362574[/url]' post='406675']

Goalkeeping problems. Pish poor defence. So what's new? search.gif

Yeah we have had goalkeeping problems in Randolph and Ruddy fuck off tit and get you're facts right.

Oh minus 1 I'm so sorry our goal keeper have been pish over the years as you have stated please pleas don't down mark me it means so much to me the acclaim of strangers.

Usual pish on here every time we lose a game.

Folks are entitled to be disappointed if we lose but the total lack of any understanding of how hard it is to win football matches with half your first team squad injured/carrying injuries is pathetic.

The next few weeks are going to be a slog until we can get some of the lads back fit. Some folk need to toughen up.

• Like 1

1393364887[/url]' post='406694']

What dont we deserve...after 26 games we have taken 70% of the total points on offer and as a result are 3rd in the league. Carry on that percentage in the last 12 games and we will have a 72 point total our highest ever in the SPL. So feck off and dont talk shite.

Carry on that percentage you're having a laugh. Our points have came mostly from the bottom 6 and going by previous seasons we will be lucky to get Z2 points total against the top 6 after the split.

• Like 1

Really?

We can talk about the merits of the guy, definitely.

He's hardly comparable to one of the baw headed billy big baws charlatans that took our payroll for a spin a few years back.

He might be havin a mare, but his confidence is shot to fuck and he looks like he wants to be here and be part of the club and tries to get a rapport with the fans, particularly the bois.

In my humble opinion - no matter what - he doesn't deserve the outburst above.

I dont care if he tries to get rapport with fans,Id rather he tried harder at being a goalkeeper.

The guy is the worst keeper in the SPL and possibly the worst in the top 2 divisions in Scotland. Confidence or not the mistakes he makes in almost every game are mistakes that 12 year old kids make and should have been trained out of him at an early age. Ok he may not be a billy big baws but he is picking up a wage (and a pretty good one compared to your average joe) to be a professional goalkeeper while consistently performing like a half cut sunday morning amateur so I believe the outburst is merited. I want him the fuck out of the club as he is a total fraud.

1393365629[/url]' post='406703']

It's like a flash mob version of that Snickers advert on here tonight. A load of spoilt divas losing their grip on reality.

In fairness the reality is he's not good enough and a bad signing. Have to suffer it now but we are better than that and yes I know we have been spoiled but even woods was better.

Anyone shed any light on the formation we started with tonight? Vigurs or ZFA on the right?! Surely not?!

The usual inbalanced mish mash of players in midfield whenever we have injuries...

Butterfingers

Reid hutchy mcmanus hammell

(No RM) (3 CMs) vig cars las zfa

Sutton anier

Vigurs and hammell off at ht for faddy and ainsworth who played left and right mid, zfa to left back.

It was clear a few players were unfit and I cant stand to see the constant inbalanced team line up. Same on friday except we had no left mid.

The young lads on the bench must be scratching there heads as to how the fuck they can't get a game ahead of that shite on the park.

1393365036[/url]' post='406695']

Yeah we have had goalkeeping problems in Randolph and Ruddy fuck off tit and get you're facts right.

Oh minus 1 I'm so sorry our goal keeper have been pish over the years as you have stated please please don't down mark me it means so much to me the acclaim of strangers.

Oh no not 2 I won't sleep tonight. Bored now as I said. YOU said nothing new ??? So was Randolph and ruddy shite ???? Please don't mark me down again help.gif

The cup exits were absolutely gutting but if this is classed as a 'very disappointing' season for you then you seriously need to consider supporting another team. When our league position starts to accurately reflect our budget, get help.

Usual pish on here every time we lose a game.

Folks are entitled to be disappointed if we lose but the total lack of any understanding of how hard it is to win football matches with half your first team squad injured/carrying injuries is pathetic.

The next few weeks are going to be a slog until we can get some of the lads back fit. Some folk need to toughen up.

Very true, but with McCall`s point blank refusal to play our young players (who actually are fit!) and try patch up the Lasleys,Carswells,McManuses etc game by game how exactly are we going to get lads fit? or is it once Ramsden is fit,Lasley can take time to rehab etc? McCalls choices here are in danger of fucking up our season even worse than our cup embarrassments

In fairness the reality is he's not good enough and a bad signing. Have to suffer it now but we are better than that and yes I know we have been spoiled but even woods was better.

The much maligned Woods was a lot better. A lot better than the history re-writers would have us believe.

But yeah let's talk about the football and leave the abortion chat behind