Mfc Podcast

AndyRoss

Cheers for the replies guys, it perked me up recording it earlier - although the laptop constantly messing up and the four hour process to get it online wasn't so much fun. Folk listening and enjoying it certainly makes it worthwhile.

I really struggled to get the sound right when editing today, so apologies if there are a few points where the sound isn't as clear - have listened to it all back and think it's alright now.

Think it's because I recorded on a different device. Sorry again.

• Like 1

Another enjoyable podcast.

Liked that the issue of giving Rangers the full South Stand was discussed and that all panel members are in agreement with myself; that it is a joke and it beggars belief that the club are going ahead with it!

Another enjoyable podcast.

Liked that the issue of giving Rangers the full South Stand was discussed and that all panel members are in agreement with myself; that it is a joke and it beggars belief that the club are going ahead with it!

Are they definitely going ahead with it?

Enjoyable listen as always. Fair brightened up the season.

Needless to say, yesterday was a bit of a right off due to the celebrations after Ibrox and it's taken us a little longer to get this podcast online.

However, we recorded late last night and it's here now - former Motherwell winger Kevin Twaddle joins Sparra, Busta and Jay to revel in the glorious 3-1 victory and look ahead to Sunday.

There are three particular highlights in this podcast - Twads being a top, top guest once again; a fantastic outro; and one of the three podcast team members in particular still sounding blotto from the night before.

Give it a listen - this should definitely be a part of your pre-match preparations...

(Only on Soundcloud at the minute, hopefully be on Libsyn & iTunes soon):

https://soundcloud.com/bytheminsport/bytheminmfc-podcast-32

• Like 1

Needless to say, yesterday was a bit of a right off due to the celebrations after Ibrox and it's taken us a little longer to get this podcast online.

However, we recorded late last night and it's here now - former Motherwell winger Kevin Twaddle joins Sparra, Busta and Jay to revel in the glorious 3-1 victory and look ahead to Sunday.

There are three particular highlights in this podcast - Twads being a top, top guest once again; a fantastic outro; and one of the three podcast team members in particular still sounding blotto from the night before.

Give it a listen - this should definitely be a part of your pre-match preparations...

(Only on Soundcloud at the minute, hopefully be on Libsyn & iTunes soon):

https://soundcloud.com/bytheminsport/bytheminmfc-podcast-32

On Libsyn (and, as a result, iTunes too now):

http://traffic.libsyn.com/bytheminmfc/1stlegpodcast.mp3

Podcast #33 has been cancelled.

Luckily though Podcast #6-1 has been found as a late replacement.

Joe McKelvie (Complete with some crazy background noise in the opening 10 minutes of the show) joined the guys to review our final fixture of the season - a glorious demolishing of Rangers.

On iTunes and using the following links -