St.mirren V Motherwell 16/05/15

Yabba's Turd

St. Mirren have been so dreadful this season they are 11 points behind us! They are relegated, on a downer and have nothing to play for. They've already released a bunch of experienced players before the end of the season, have the worst home record in the league and the poorest form in the league outside Kilmarnock. We also beat them on their ground last time out.

If we can't be positive about this one....

Of course it's a must win but we've got to go there confident of victory and goals.

Its another must win for us, to take it to the last game. That ensures that we are at worst only 3 behind Killie going into the last match, then its game on.

We need to be no worse than a point behind Killie, if we're 3 behind it means we'll need to make up 4 or 5 goals which just isn't going to happen.

Now the pressure is off them it would be good to see them play with gay abandon today and then go back to mundane reality next week. This could work!

Said on the radio their wages have been slashed due to a relegation clause.

Doubt there will be much gay abandon!

We need to be no worse than a point behind Killie, if we're 3 behind it means we'll need to make up 4 or 5 goals which just isn't going to happen.

Kilmarnock have conceded 14 goals in the last 4 matches. Partick have handed out a few thumpings at Firhill this season (4-0 Ross County, 4-0 Inverness, 5-0 Accies).

St.Mirren have been conceding goals lately as well (0-5, 0-3, 0-3).

You never know what might happen.

St. Mirren just showed what lack of pressure can do for a team with today's result. Need to go in there with all guns blazing and make them want to start their summer holidays early.

Sounds like they parked the bus. Hopefully Erwin and Skippy can pick them off.

Not expecting us to dominate like we did at Fir Park. I can see this being a tighter and nervier game than I imagine most will be expect. Hopefully I'm wrong though, as Ya Bezzer says - you never know. I don't think many would have predicted half the bottom 6 results so far.

Don't know if I should post this somewhere else but is there any chance of the Partick game being on Friday 22nd?

I noticed in the Kilmarnock matchday programme it mentioned the Partick game may still be moved to Friday for TV purposes, guess that just depends on what happems this weekend.