St.mirren V Motherwell 16/05/15

Yabba's Turd

The heartbreaking thing about this is we've only had one totally crap season and we get relegated. Killie are shit year after year and get away with it. Anyway new manager and a total clearout of crap uninterested gutless fuds to give the new manager a clean slate for next season's attempt to get back up. I wont be back till Barraclough gets punted. He's an imposter and our chief excec is to blame for hiring this guy.

• Like 1

The heartbreaking thing about this is we've only had one totally crap season and we get relegated. Killie are shit year after year and get away with it. Anyway new manager and a total clearout of crap uninterested gutless fuds to give the new manager a clean slate for next season's attempt to get back up. I wont be back till Barraclough gets punted. He's an imposter and our chief excec is to blame for hiring this guy.

Who? We don't have a Chief Executive.

We're 1-0 up in a "do of die" game with 5 minutes to go and we still manage to lose. Against a team with nothing to play for and are already relegated.

Just let that sink in.

That's the calibre of player we have wearing claret and amber this season.

Fucking imposters.

Absolutely sickening. Don't think I can even face the last game and playoffs. Gutless, spineless shower of shitebags.

There is not a chance in hell we will beat any of the teams involved in the playoffs. Getting beat by Sevco will probably kill of any love I have left for fitba.

• Like 1

Another "must win" game, 1400 away fans, and the players fail to turn up. Again.

Absolutely shameful performance.

It is like fkin groundhog day.

I generally am a glass half full kind of guy, but that was an abject performance for a must win game. Only saving grace is that with Kill ie and Ross C winning it did not matter much.

However there is NO way and I mean NO way we are winning a 2 leg play off v Brora let alone Hibs or Rangers. The game is a bogey. Championship here we come.

The players are spineless and I have to wonder what Baraclough is doing. That did not look like a side that was overly motivated given what was at stake.

Would like to see the equaliser but Long looked culpable again.

Hopefully league reconstruction means we are only down for one season. I will be at the play offs but only because I am deluded that this team and Manager can conjure up a miracle. Evidence of last few weeks suggests otherwise.

• Like 1

Well that was really a summation of our season.

Terrible away form, lack of urgency, no confidence, not doing the basics, rotten defending, lack of creativity, inability to hold a lead, missed chances, calamity goalkeeping, tactical ineptitude, shocking player discipline, wrong starting XI and so forth.

Wasn't really that surprised with the display, it was pretty much typical of pretty much every away match I've seen this season with the exception of the 2nd half of the Kilmarnock game.

Baraclough has two play offs matches to save our season and his job.

I think everyone involved in the appointment of Barraclough has to hold their hands up to the absolute disaster he has been. We needed an experienced head, and his appointment has spectacularly back fired to the point where I have zero faith we can take anything from play-off.

And by everyone I do include Burrows, who its clearly reported had a role. Sorry if folk dont like it cause he is one of us, but he has to be held accountable where applicable.

I'm still so enraged that we are in this position. Lost so much respect for so many of our players, and would quite happily see all of them released in favour of playing our U21's who may actually show a bit desire.

• Like 2

Over 1400 well fans there today. Must have taken close to 5000 to the last 4 away matches and we've seen 45 minutes of decent football.

Poor as fuck, but some comments here seem a bit unfair. I thought the fight was there from every player today, we just lacked quality in vital areas. And the lack of urgency is wide of the mark too, rushing things will never get us goals. The fact is, as soon as we come up against a half organised team with a bit of dig we struggle to find a way to goal.

• Like 2

I think everyone involved in the appointment of Barraclough has to hold their hands up to the absolute disaster he has been. We needed an experienced head, and his appointment has spectacularly back fired to the point where I have zero faith we can take anything from play-off.

And by everyone I do include Burros, who its clearly reported had a role. Sorry if folk dont like it cause he is one of us, but he has to be held accountable where applicable.

I'm still so enraged that we are in this position. Lost so much respect for so many of our players, and would quite happily see all of them released in favour of playing our U21's who may actually show a bit desire.

You are spot on in my opinion.

The sad truth is that an amateur of a manager was selected by a Board that severely lacked the required experience in football.

There should be protests after the game next week. Every cunt involved should be getting their jotters.Disgraceful that the players and management once again shite in the nest.

Aye and that will really help eh ! Get a grip

Saints fan here I come in peace!

Can't belive the situation you guys are in ( well ourselves too but Tommy Craig was a terrible appointment from the beginning ). Throughout the season I always thought you's had enough about you to drag yourselves up the table.

You's will probably be without McDonald who was trying his best to get sent off and McManus who should have been sent off for a shocker.

Will be hilarious if you's beat Rangers but in all honesty I'd rather they got promoted. It's been peaceful without the blue bigots for the last few years.

The general consensus is Well are down but you guys can make a difference. Made a good noise today, stick with the team and who knows what can happen. Do your bit at least.

• Like 1