Motherwell V Partick Thistle 23/05/15

Yabba's Turd

Yes, leave out Pearson and McManus. Dom Thomas, Luke watt and Craig Moore will also be chapping at the door.

As for discipline we've picked up some absolutely appalling red and yellow cards this season. Two red cards (Mcmanus and MacDonald quashed on appeal) and umpteen horrific yellows - just down to very very poor refereeing.

A few players including McManus and Pearson are one booking away from a suspension, no need to risk them.

I would expect a few 1st team players, but the majority the lads that have been on the bench. Hardly a weakened team with the likes of Sutton and Ainsworth etc

One booking wouldnt have them suspended for play off games as points tally is accumulative and kicks in 14-16 days after threshold

As it Is, some reports that Lasley is at Easter road?

Dead rubber match that was totally insignificant and it showed.

Does Moore offer anything more than McHugh? Clean through twice today and didn't have the pace to even make it to the 18 yard line. Agree Watt showed a little something. When these guys get a starting chance they have to stand out a bit and Watt did that.

Twardzik showed he's better than Long though. Should start next week but probably won't.

Moore looks to have a decent football brain in terms of decision making but not physically up to carrying it out. Like LD said, hopefully a good preseason will make a difference.

Watt looks pretty promising to me. A full back who realises his primary role is to defend. Can work on other aspects of his game.

Other than that, the game was ninety minutes of my life I won't get back...