The Rangers V Motherwell Spfl Playoff Final 28/05/15

Yabba's Turd

Last night I had a dream we won 10-1. Unlikely I know.

My work has been mayhem this week, so not really had a chance to get nervous etc.

My feelings just now are that I'm hopeful and we've got to beat them at some point, mixed in with a dose of realism.

• Like 1

I've just moved to Dubai so need to hope the nearest pub is showing the game, or I'll be in the flat with a stream/radio. Nervous about us bricking it against them, but if we play as well as we can do then we'll beat them. If.

Download AceStream software and stream BT Sports. I have been using it whilst in India with a HDMI cable to my TV. Just like watching it in the UK. Perfect stream!

• Like 1

Stuck in Aberdeen and don't fancy a pub with gloating Sheepies, so it's the radio and a stream for me. Thanks to whoever suggested Media Player on iPad - works great.

Aside from the hurt from May last year, I'll be stunned if they are not siding with Motherwell up there.

Aside from the hurt from May last year, I'll be stunned if they are not siding with Motherwell up there.

They are siding with Motherwell. Had 5 different messages of good luck from the dons fans i have as mates.

Despite what happened in May last year - they don't really mind us and they absolutely hate the vermin!

feelings have gone from despair to neutral to overly confident in the space of 24 hours. Current mood is optimistic, hope our lads turn up and give it their all, hopefully that is enough to at least keep us in the tie taking it to Fir Park, COYW!

All I ask is that the current on-pitch custodians of the club put a shift in.

I can't run for them, pass or tackle for them. Wish I had that privilege.

I was at our last 1st Division game up at Forfar last day of 84/85 season, really hoping not to see another lower league game for the longest time.

Up the Dossers.

They are siding with Motherwell. Had 5 different messages of good luck from the dons fans i have as mates.

Despite what happened in May last year - they don't really mind us and they absolutely hate the vermin!

A couple of Edinburgh based Dons fans are desperate for us to win this - can't hide the fact that if the Sheep were playing the Bigots, I'd also be firmly in the Sheep's corner for 2 games

MON RA DOSSERS

• Andy_P unlocked this topic