Media Team

Big Higdon

Ok I would just like to say I am not criticising Just making suggestions.

So I know our media post pre, post match interviews and highlights of games but for the new season is it just me that would like to see more behind the scenes in our club and interaction with players ? For example hibs TV have a weekly/monthly show doing QandA and various things with players. Just a suggestion in ways to improve our media team. :)

I agree. When mfc TV first launched they had Q&A's with players from fans twitter questions which was good. Also the ten yard bucket challenge I'm sure they done as well.

I suppose things like that might not have seemed appropriate last season with the poor performances every week

• Like 1

I noticed since the switch over to the YouTube format that we have lost a lot of the behind the scenes material that I think a lot of us enjoyed before. It was good to get to know the players better and I think it made the fans feel a bit closer to the players.

We were rotten for most of the season a regular email would have seen the manager slaughtered,

Ad-hoc works best , across good and bad

Likewise for fun features, sadly the normal football punter can't cope in bad times

Best value media team in the country, outstanding effort, and hours put in.

But agree some occasional features would add to it as well

• Like 1

Had to laugh at Chic Young on Sunday around 12.30 ish on the radio . .was crying about how his beloved side only got 1500 tickets . .in Europe away teams get 5 per cent of the grounds capacity and Chic said that should be introduced here ......fine , but they would only have got 700 then for Sunday. . Obviously too much for him to work out that once again he was spouting crap.

• Like 1

I'd like to see these fantastic posters that are made for every game become the programme covers.

And maybe a wee poster pull-out in the middle the way they did with players this season.