Colin O Neil

muffdiver91

In case it's not clear, he and others, are saying they think The Orange Order and it's affiliates such as The Grand Orange Lodge of Scotland, perpetuate a sectarian divisiveness that has no place in a modern 21st Century Scottish (or Irish) society.

Correctamundo.

In case it's not clear, he and others are saying they think The Orange Order and its affiliates such as The Grand Orange Lodge of Scotland, perpetuate a sectarian divisiveness that has no place in a modern, 21st Century Scottish (or Irish) society.

So, from incorrectly stating 'orange marching band' we get the facile comment? Usual whataboutery even for you that knows no bounds.

As for his correctamundo comment... Deary me. Ignorant to the last.

Ad homenim attacks aside, I'm sure we're all anxious to hear which specific part you take issue with.

Do you disagree with the notion that The Orange Order perpetuates sectarianism? Or are you just upset that someone using the informal term 'orange marching band' was immediately understood by many?

What is the preferred term amongst the participants? Feel free to educate us and relieve us of our obvious ignorance.

Ad homenim attacks aside, I'm sure we're all anxious to hear which specific part you take issue with.

Do you disagree with the notion that The Orange Order perpetuates sectarianism? Or are you just upset that someone using the informal term 'orange marching band' was immediately understood by many?

What is the preferred term amongst the participants? Feel free to educate us and relieve us of our obvious ignorance.

In other words, who keeps making all that noise with the flutes and the drums?

• Like 1

Hypocrites.

They claim to remember their history or whatever, but not once have I seen them thank the Pope, who's long dead predecessor basically bank rolled every William III of Orange campaign, be it in France, England or Ireland. Not a single battle William fought was about the good of Protestants or to stop the evil Catholics. It was always about protecting Netherlands from France

There is no place for any of that bigoted shite on a Motherwell forum, any contributers on here if they are interested in it should go and register with one of the Orc forums where they can discuss with the experts. This thread needs closed now.

• Like 4

There is no place for any of that bigoted shite on a Motherwell forum, any contributers on here if they are interested in it should go and register with one of the Orc forums where they can discuss with the experts. This thread needs closed now.

Spidey sense