Hearts V Motherwell Wed 12 Aug 19:45

Yabba's Turd

With regards the second goal, let's face it, that was a howler from Ripley. Yes, Hammell allowed the shot to come in too easily but Ripley's attempt at a save was hopeless in my opinion. Surprised at how soft he seems to have got off with this. Don't get me wrong, he was superb against United but any pro keeper should be saving those.

We were piss poor overall but if both McDonald and Ripley didn't embarrass themselves with poor individual errors then we could've got away with a point. Granted, it's easy to say that with hindsight.

Goalies make mistakes.

Ruddy and Randolph made a fair few also.

we beat caley, didnt deserve to lose against utd and hearts simply played better, end of story, like it or not.

we hve 3 points and have looked decidedly better than last years shambles.

Lets hope the players are up for saturday but again lets not forget we are playing the team that romped 2nd place although who i personally think arent as good as the media portray.

Interesting to hear Ian Baraclough's post match comments. He said that we lost the physical battles in midfield, which you have to win to get a foothold in the game. In short our midfield is just too soft without Pearo. Given that I'd expect another central midfielder to be brought in before the transfer window closes.

As far as I saw it, Baraclough fucked up on Wednesday night. Chucking Taylor who's been around for about fifteen minutes and an unfit McDonald up against what is probably the most experienced central midfield in the SPL just now, then hooks Lasley for Leitch, who of the three was actually contributing?

Nah, fucked it.

As far as I saw it, Baraclough fucked up on Wednesday night. Chucking Taylor who's been around for about fifteen minutes and an unfit McDonald up against what is probably the most experienced central midfield in the SPL just now, then hooks Lasley for Leitch, who of the three was actually contributing?

Nah, fucked it.

Amazing how assumptions continue to be made about McDonald's level of fitness - he looked no less fit than any of the rest , but was just SHITE, time the fitness angle was given a rest and we focus on his form.

I can picture the scene…An angry mob would gather outside his house baying for blood with pitch forks in their hands. :angry::devil::aggressive: After a brief ‘your guilty’ trial by television the group would erect some make shift goal post shaped gallows (it’s what he would have wanted) from which to hang the poor blighter from. :hang::ph34r:

You forgot to add that the gallows would only have to be 3ft high to swing "Wee" Dan from.

• Like 1