Keith Lasley Testimonial - Bolton Wanderers

Andy_P

As well as the obvious opportunity to celebrate Keef's fine contribution to the club (some perhaps through gritted teeth eh Dave :biggrin: ) it also gives us another game to help bed our new signings into things further and give fringe players a run out.

And shout abuse at Neil Lennon. Of course.

Should be a good day!

• Like 1

I'll be giving Mr Lennon pantomime abuse (fair play for turning up) and applauding Keith Lasley, who, in my opinion, does not get half the credit he still deserves.

(when I say 'my opinion' it is the same opinion as Stephen Craigan, Gordon Strachan and James McFadden, who know far more about football than me.)

I hope he gets the day he deserves.

As well as the obvious opportunity to celebrate Keef's fine contribution to the club (some perhaps through gritted teeth eh Dave :biggrin: ) it also gives us another game to help bed our new signings into things further and give fringe players a run out.

Credit where its due Andy, Keith Lasley has been a good servant to the club and a first class ambassador off the field. He's always given 100% and thats all you can ask of a player. Good luck to him. He deserves some reward at the end of his career.

• Like 1

Probably our best post Admin player.

steady on - off the top of my head I think can think of virtually a whole team better than him.

But one thing that can't be denied is he's been an excellent servant to Motherwell and has put 110% into every performance when he has wore the claret and Amber. i am not a massive fan of testimonials (players earn enough over the course of their careers) but if anybody deserved one it would be Keith so I hope he gets the turnout he deserves

The guys been a great servant and deserves a good turnout and Payday! but jesus,this will be like a Bukkake party with the amount of blokes theres gonna be in the stands rubbing one off in tribute to "Keef". And people thought the "rivers of pish" in the east stand werent pleasant lol

• Like 1

steady on - off the top of my head I think can think of virtually a whole team better than him.

But one thing that can't be denied is he's been an excellent servant to Motherwell and has put 110% into every performance when he has wore the claret and Amber. i am not a massive fan of testimonials (players earn enough over the course of their careers) but if anybody deserved one it would be Keith so I hope he gets the turnout he deserves

In terms of performance, consistency and length of service?

In terms of performance, consistency and length of service?

You've just added that criteria in at the end to suit your agenda but in terms of performance it's a no from me.

Is he our best player post admin in terms of heading, passing, stamina too? If that's the route you want to go down.

I'm not going to spoil the thread any further but as said before I hope he gets the day he deserves

The guys been a great servant and deserves a good turnout and Payday! but jesus,this will be like a Bukkake party with the amount of blokes theres gonna be in the stands rubbing one off in tribute to "Keef". And people thought the "rivers of pish" in the east stand werent pleasant lol

And there was me thinking it was an hour and a half out the house for a Tenner.

It just shows how people see things differently.

this will be like a Bukkake party with the amount of blokes theres gonna be in the stands rubbing one off in tribute to "Keef".

I am sure there will be a few ‘housewives’ out in force to salute their pin up boy as well. The more who turn out the merrier for this great servant to Motherwell Football Club, just keep your tackle in your pants lads! :biggrin:

You've just added that criteria in at the end to suit your agenda but in terms of performance it's a no from me.

Is he our best player post admin in terms of heading, passing, stamina too? If that's the route you want to go down.

I'm not going to spoil the thread any further but as said before I hope he gets the day he deserves

I even said "probably" so I didn't state it as fact. Just my opinion based on a few general criteria. If you disagree fine but I'd like to see this team of players and while we are at it Davie Cooper's heading stats!

Credit where its due Andy, Keith Lasley has been a good servant to the club and a first class ambassador off the field. He's always given 100% and thats all you can ask of a player. Good luck to him. He deserves some reward at the end of his career.

Fuck me Dave that must have taken ages to type! Gritted teeth or what