Kilmarnock V Motherwell Sat 31 Oct 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Against a team 2 points in front, I'd say it was

New manager still trying to get his ideas across, I'm in the "not yet" camp.

Obviously ideal if we do win, but at the risk of sounding like a happy clappy, I think McGhee has what it takes to get us away from the relegation battle. And for this season, that is all that matters. I'll gladly settle for a few meaningless games as we approach the split.

The next two games are massive for us. Playing the two teams directly above us who we actually have a decent record against in 2015 and with a lot of other mid table clashes two wins would put us right in the top six battle.

We need at least one win or we'll be going into the break on a downer with County away then Hearts at home and under serious pressure.

The next two games are massive for us. Playing the two teams directly above us who we actually have a decent record against in 2015 and with a lot of other mid table clashes two wins would put us right in the top six battle.

We need at least one win or we'll be going into the break on a downer with County away then Hearts at home and under serious pressure.

Absolutely.

Stating the obvious but if Killie win they go 7 points ahead. Other teams are picking up points and I still believe Utd will get their act together eventually.

Killie have really turned it around after a dreadful start and we're playing them at a bad time. I admit it might not be "must win" but it certainly is "must not lose" in my opinion.

Even at this early stage, we need to keep picking up points, even if it is only one. It’s all too easy to get cut adrift in this league and Dundee United are a good example of this. Hamilton showed last season the value of gathering as many points as early as possible, as in the blink of an eye you can be sucked back into a relegation battle.

• Like 1