Kilmarnock V Motherwell Sat 31 Oct 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Looking a lot better organized and the tempo and style is better but we are still struggling to create chances. Fairly even half in terms of play but Kilmarnock have had better chances. Robinson and Chalmers have been really poor, 2nd half hook surely beckons unless they improve. McDonald probably our best, although his final ball decision could be better.

Kilmarnock probably should have won, they had most of the chances, although not too many clear cut ones. We did reasonably well though, looked organized and if you can hold out till the last ten minutes in any game you have a chance.

Got to give Josh Law a mention, I've been a critic but he was my MotM. Very good today, the left hand side is a concern though because Chalmers was poor again.

Kilmarnock probably should have won, they had most of the chances, although not too many clear cut ones. We did reasonably well though, looked organized and if you can hold out till the last ten minutes in any game you have a chance.

Got to give Josh Law a mention, I've been a critic but he was my MotM. Very good today, the left hand side is a concern though because Chalmers was poor again.

I think thats good news too, i've been critical of him because I generally think he's been shite but he's always putting the graft in and i'd love him to turn it round.

Great result. Thought we deserved a point but to steal it like that at the end was brilliant. Killie fans will be spewing. Josh Law was superb today and definitely man of the match.

Passed about 15 young Killie fans that looked like they were waiting for a fight. Hope they got leathered :lol:

Anyone know why there were Ayr United fans in our end today? Started singing "one team in Ayrshire" at one point :lol: