Kilmarnock V Motherwell Sat 31 Oct 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Kilmarnock probably should have won, they had most of the chances, although not too many clear cut ones. We did reasonably well though, looked organized and if you can hold out till the last ten minutes in any game you have a chance.

Got to give Josh Law a mention, I've been a critic but he was my MotM. Very good today, the left hand side is a concern though because Chalmers was poor again.

Rotten first half but better second.

Think a draw would probably have been a fair result however I am delighted with the 3 pts.

Got to agree re Josh Law, thought he had a tremendous game today, really confident and assured performance and my MOTM. Nice to see us with two strikers and two wingers again but I felt before KO that Moult was harshly dropped. Considering he had been moved to left mid. Delighted to see him come on and score, I really like and rate the lad.

4pts from McGhees first 3 games in charge, would have taken that for sure.

Oh and Bobby Madden was shocking again today, totally inconsistent.

Rotten first half but better second.

Think a draw would probably have been a fair result however I am delighted with the 3 pts.

Got to agree re Josh Law, thought he had a tremendous game today, really confident and assured performance and my MOTM. Nice to see us with two strikers and two wingers again but I felt before KO that Moult was harshly dropped. Considering he had been moved to left mid. Delighted to see him come on and score, I really like and rate the lad.

4pts from McGhees first 3 games in charge, would have taken that for sure.

Oh and Bobby Madden was shocking again today, totally inconsistent.

Think McGhee is just giving everyone a fair crack of the whip but its pretty obvious our best front two is Moult and McDonald.

Disagree with a few on here. Thought it wasna decent game, fairly even and we edged it with the better chances.

If you think there is no improvement between that and the Baraclough team then I despair.

Grimshaw and Chalmers struggled but the rest played well to varying degrees I thought.

• Like 1

Wasn't there today but a priceless 3 points. We've only conceded 2 goals in 3 games now and it's encouraging Josh Law played ok again according to reports. Fab!

Josh Law was great today. Even beat 3 players in a row.

Wasn't a great game but a great outcome. My issue is that the team automatically look to play the ball backwards rather than take the gamble by playing forwards. On one hand we protect the ball but on the other we stifle any adventure.

Grimshaw was very guilty of that as well as Pearson to an extent. Which makes me think the game plan was all about pushing it to the wings.

Up top we could have been a bit more direct at times and taken a shot on for sure.

Like him or not McGhee is making difference, 4pts and 2goals conceded. Starting to make progress and hopefully we all get behind manager and team. COYW

Hopefully.

It might take a while for the guy who was shouting at McGhee to fuck off because he isn't wanted though.

• Like 1