Ross County V Motherwell Sat 21 Nov 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Sounds like we could be on for a doing.

Sadly Ross County are a much better team as are most of the others in the league. Unlucky with a shitty penalty decision last game, but even then ICT looked a better team and had half a team missing into the bargain.

I keep hoping we can turn things around, but every week that passes - I need to rethink that. Barring a huge turnaround I cannot see anything other than another battle to avoid the drop this season. Even with a new Manager.

We cannot score many goals and are always likely to concede.

Hope I am wrong and the team can surprise me today, but losing the 1st goal always is tough to recover from.

To make matters worse D United have taken the lead

Sadly Ross County are a much better team as are most of the others in the league. Unlucky with a shitty penalty decision last game, but even then ICT looked a better team and had half a team missing into the bargain.

I keep hoping we can turn things around, but every week that passes - I need to rethink that. Barring a huge turnaround I cannot see anything other than another battle to avoid the drop this season. Even with a new Manager.

We cannot score many goals and are always likely to concede.

Hope I am wrong and the team can surprise me today, but losing the 1st goal always is tough to recover from.

To make matters worse D United have taken the lead

Inverness looked better for about 25 - 30 minutes.

We need a bit of luck and a confidence boost but I don't think we are a million miles away from being at least competitive in the league. Don't think any of the teams outside the top four, maybe five, are much better than us but we sure is a big grey cloud sitting over us right now.