Motherwell V Kilmarnock Sat 13 Feb 15:00

Yabba's Turd

I have to say based on that shambles today that the play offs are out of reach as both Dundee It'd and Kilmarnock are better than us. I think now that we might get relegated outright.

For us to relegated outright Dundee United would need to improve beyond belief, which doesn't look like happening.

We're engaged in a battle for that dreaded play-off position, again.

For us to relegated outright Dundee United would need to improve beyond belief, which doesn't look like happening.

We're engaged in a battle for that dreaded play-off position, again.

does it?

We are in freefall and there is no sign of where our next point is coming from.

Very, very, very poor performance but why McGhee is getting all the blame I can't understand. A lot of those players are dross under their third manager.

I didn't agree with the line up or formation but the players just didn't look up for it, Kilmarnock wanted it more and that is inexcusable and not the fault of the manager. Take Lionel Ainsworth, whether you think the way he was singled out for the Partick Thistle result was right or wrong, he had a chance today to show what he could do and make sure he was in the team next week. Instead he was dire and got hooked at half time. And it wasn't only him, most of the team was in the same boat not just performance wise but attitude wise.

Also, another abysmal performance where Lasley was missing. There are guys on here who could tell you his age down to the minutes and seconds but we are much worse without him. Much worse.

• Like 5