Inverness Ct V Motherwell Sat 2 Apr 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Couldn't give a flying **** how we won that game. We got the three points and have albeit secured safety from relegation. Fantastic work by mark McGhee and very one involved in the club. What a fantastic end to the pre-split season. Considering where we were when mark arrived this is outstanding. Deserves manager of the year but doubt it'll be given to him

Couldn't give a flying **** how we won that game. We got the three points and have albeit secured safety from relegation. Fantastic work by mark McGhee and very one involved in the club. What a fantastic end to the pre-split season. Considering where we were when mark arrived this is outstanding. Deserves manager of the year but doubt it'll be given to him

He'd only start talking about going to Hearts :haha:

Magnificent......Top 6 and a chance of Europe. I think that was my prediction in the start of season poll we had. (albeit by February I thought we'd be in the play-offs again)

Just hope we get some more folk through the gates next week to see us spank Glasgow Ceptic.

Nearly in the top six. Who would have believed that three months ago. A draw against Celtic and we are in it. If we lose I think it needs a whole set of results to pip us.

Dundee need four points from Celtic H and Hamilton A

Partick need six points from Dundee Un H and Ross Co A and

St Johnstone need a draw with Kilmarnock A

Agreed Mio - I know it is against them but we have a free go now.

Hopefully some sunshine and a good turnout and a point or 3.

Boy did I enjoy that. I was (probably like most) expecting us to concede, so v good for it to be us. Almost makes up for the Cup game.

5 wins on the bounce. Well done McGhee and the lads and supporters who travelled

Top 6 is secured is it not?

Just about.

Patrick and Dundee would need to win the remaining 2 Games they each have and St Johnstone would need to win their remaining game for us not to make it and it would be on goal difference.

Assuming we lose to Celtic and the above happens then it would finish

Celtic

Aberdeen

Hearts

Dundee 46

St J 46

Patrick 44

Well 44

EDIT:

If the results go the way of sinjy's post and we lose to Celtic all 4 teams would be on 44 points and it would be down to goal difference.

I think we are safe as pretty sure Celtic will beat Dundee midweek.

Didn't have a chance to follow the game but what a terrific result, with an injury time winner making it all the sweeter.

Full credit to the players for grinding out a result. I was worried the absence of McGhee and Robinson during the Internatonal break would result in us not turning up today.

Gutted I'm going to miss the visit of Celtic next week.