Former Motherwell Fc Players Thread

Andy_P

Lee Erwin released by Leeds with a year to go on contract as not in plans don't think will be back to us but could see a thistle, Killie or st Johnstone taking him :

Wouldn't be surprised to see Erwin return as we were still in the market for a forward, no surprise he struggled to make a breakthough at Leeds as they have went through quite a few managers in his spell there.

David Ferguson signs for Ayr United.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Erwin return as we were still in the market for a forward, no surprise he struggled to make a breakthough at Leeds as they have went through quite a few managers in his spell there.

David Ferguson signs for Ayr United.

Erwin returning could be the end of Ya Bezzer

• Like 2

Doesn't seem to have been mentioned yet that Joe Chalmers has signed with Inverness. No harm to him, but that's a better move than I thought he'd get.

2 year deal as well. He must have some agent, though by all accounts ICT fans seemed reasonably happy with his performances in the friendlies he's played thus far.

Still, his agent when that deal goes through.

giphy.gif

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/charlton/15409013.Charlton_manager_Karl_Robinson_battling_old_club_to_sign_Championship_striker/

Sorry to goggles&flippers I know you hate just the link. I tried but my iPhone won't let me (or I'm making an arse of it ) copy the content.

Story going round that my other team are in for Big Lee. Not sure if I'm too enthusiastic about this but I guess he's likely to be an upgrade on big Josh Magennis

Here's the story Lee Erwin to Charlton

Karl Robinson is battling old club MK Dons to sign Leeds striker Lee Erwin, according to reports.

Erwin, 22, scored eight goals in a loan spell at Oldham last season.

TEAMtalk says Leeds are prepared to let the former Motherwell forward leave for free, but with a sell-on clause.

And it has alerted Charlton and MK Dons, with League One rivals Walsall, Oldham and Portsmouth said to be interested.

Here's the story Lee Erwin to Charlton

Karl Robinson is battling old club MK Dons to sign Leeds striker Lee Erwin, according to reports.

Erwin, 22, scored eight goals in a loan spell at Oldham last season.

TEAMtalk says Leeds are prepared to let the former Motherwell forward leave for free, but with a sell-on clause.

And it has alerted Charlton and MK Dons, with League One rivals Walsall, Oldham and Portsmouth said to be interested.

Cheers dude

Not uncommon for names to be misspelt on team-sheets when you go away. But at home? At your new club? Step forward Declan Ferguson, or rather David Ferguson at Ayr.

Watching the pre match build up where a team mate asked him whats his name again.

Quite a few former players on the bench tonight, no sign of Craig Reid though.

Skippy is a strange 1 seems to need more time off than other footballers and as still no club obviously hasn't started pre season so once again will be wel behind in fitness whoever he goes to .I thought he wanted back to Oz in January so presumed if free agent would have headed back at end of season .