Reserves/Under 20's/Youths

middleeastdave

• 3 months later...

Are we playing all our U20s home games at Forthbank, I realise this suits very few but it does me, other than the fact I am on holiday for next week's match then away with work for the following home game, so roll on 3rd October for a game against Accies!

Forthbank is going to be the U20s home this season according the the club because it has an "excellent grass pitch". They are also using it instead of Fir Park for any Irn Bru Cup home ties because of all the games that are scheduled for Fir Park early season and the groundsman asked for some help to protect the pitch.

Realise it won't be convenient for the majority but it is a cracking surface and its only 40 minutes up the motorway...having made the journey the other way for 30 years or so from a purely selfish point of view it will make it easier for me to see who could potentially kick on!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Fine strike from Livingstone on his weaker foot. Good to see Gordon score a couple. I think he got thrown in too early last season while the team was a shambles. He may well benefit from a more gradual introduction to the first team this season.

Very early days but I've heard good things about Liam Brown during his time at Queens Park and the early snippets look positive.

Certainly i had heard rumours they'd be lucky to see the season out but who knows. I do think the boys will train with us for the most part but it could be they are getting a couple weeks at Airdrie to settle and help them gel into the team. As it's development loans for Watt and Hastie we could still use them for the under 20s as well.

Certainly i had heard rumours they'd be lucky to see the season out but who knows. I do think the boys will train with us for the most part but it could be they are getting a couple weeks at Airdrie to settle and help them gel into the team. As it's development loans for Watt and Hastie we could still use them for the under 20s as well.

They had a manager working for free but he quit last week. It would be madness to be full time in those circumstances, Dumbarton and Brechin are part time in the Championship.