Scottish Premiership Motherwell V Inverness Ct Wed 26 Oct 19:45

Yabba's Turd

The sooner Craigan decides he wants this job the fucking better. McGhee doesn't give a fuck and neither do a few of those wearing C&A. McManus was an absolute shambles tonight, as if he was doing it on purpose such was his unbelievably poor showing.

Scunnered with the Club as a whole these days and increasingly more are of the same opinion. You'll be lucky to break 3000 fans on Saturday such is the wave apathy sweeping through the stands.

• Like 1

If Dundee had beaten Partick 2-0 instead of the other way round we'd be sitting bottom now. That's about the height of our ambitions these days, hoping some other team is even more gash than we are.

Actually, I'm talking shite, Partick would be bottom. I'm too fucking cross to think straight after three seasons of this.

For those who weren't there, it's difficult to begin to describe how bad it was.

Very very worrying and I must say that the writing has been on the wall from as early as the St Johnstone game.

Tempted to say I won't be back so long as McManus is in the team and McGhee in charge.

Well fans have been pretty patient so far this season but that was totally unacceptable tonight.

McGhee has an unbelievably shite squad but he's signed half of the dross. Lasley hammell McFadden and McManus getting new deals should have been a sacking offence. Added to overloading the squad with shite defensive midfielders to the detriment of pace and width. Clay and Lasley wouldn't be a centre midfield pairing for a mid championship team. We have major problems all over the park! And don't get me started on spending some of johnsons money on bowman. Christ fucking almighty

• Like 1

McGhee has an unbelievably shite squad but he's signed half of the dross. Lasley hammell McFadden and McManus getting new deals should have been a sacking offence. Added to overloading the squad with shite defensive midfielders to the detriment of pace and width. Clay and Lasley wouldn't be a centre midfield pairing for a mid championship team. We have major problems all over the park! And don't get me started on spending some of johnsons money on bowman. Christ fucking almighty

Not only that but shifting your top scorer wide to accommodate Bowman should be an instant baw-booting offence.

• Like 1

We were lucky to get nil there.

Complete lack of movement off the ball and their first two goals were a defensive shambles. The third the usual case of backing off.

That was painful to sit through. I'll be there on Sat, but not particularly excited by the prospect.

• Like 1

Not only that but shifting your top scorer wide to accommodate Bowman should be an instant baw-booting offence.

That's the one that gets me. We all know how effective Moult can be when played in the middle, so why not play to his strengths?

Abject from beginning to last. I said before the match it wouldn't be easy tonight and we'd have to work to get anything out of it, well we went out on to the park tonight and didn't lift a finger from minute 1.

Firstly McGhee deserves a bit of stick tonight, I cannot understand our team line up, formation or tactics tonight but calls for the sack are ridiculous. We don't have the players to be aiming for Top 6, it's as simple as that, although McGhee could help out by putting the eleven best ones on the pitch. Overall though the squad just isn't good enough. Players tonight couldn't control simple balls, never mind pass. We constantly gave the ball away, players didn't want responsibility and hid and the hoof ball out from the back was a clear sign of our creative problems in midfield.

Anyway, on tonights performance it's going to be a struggle against relegation. The goals we gave away were so simple it was almost unbelievable and we had absolutely no threat going forward whatsoever. Not a happy combination.

McDonald should be a stick on ever match, why was he left out today? Moult has been streaky in the past and tonight he as poor as he was last season when he was deservedly dropped. Bowman, after a promising start against Accies has shown very little. Clay, I just don't know what he brings to the team. Lasley breaks up the play but we need something better than Clay to play beside him. Cadden has been head and shoulders our best player this season but even he looked tired swimming against the tide of the match. McManus and Hennigan were absolutely dreadful tonight.

The only positive was that McMillan had a decent enough game until things started to run away from us. McLean didn't make as much impact but he should be given further chances.

Overall 1 win in 9 is not good enough and tonights performance suggested that run might go on for a while. Fortunately Ross County are really struggling as well. Needs to be much, much better on Saturday.

In my 45 years watching Morherwell i have sat through some dreadful matches and watched some utter dross in a Motherwell shirt but that was a new low tonight. 93 minutes of no shape to the team, no passion, no skill, no threat, 11 headless chickens running about it was a shocker. On the bright side after that the only way is up as it cant get much worse.