Scottish Premiership Dundee V Motherwell Sat 5 Nov 15:00

Yabba's Turd

I think Chalmers has done well this season and given it's the first time he's had a run of games in one position, I reckon he deserves a chance on that basis...

Unfortunately he appears to be made of chocolate though.

His prior injury issues before coming to us has really hampered his pace when developing as a young player. Lack of pace at fullback in today's game leaves you a sitting duck.

I agree Chalmers did well enough at the start of this season. But, if I was going to play a youngster to try and develop them into a better player it has to be McMillan for me.

• Like 1

To me that proves why our football is in dire straights at the moment .its a bit of coincidence McGhee gets charged for having a go at a ref who made biggest blunder of the season and at same time same ref gets awarded a cup final .As cup finals are awarded on merit it shows how incompetent the ruling bodies are and at same time they are saying to McGhee f..k you wonder what will be said if he makes as big a howler in cup final .