Scottish Premiership Rangers V Motherwell Sat 1 Apr 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Are you just going to ignore the two amazing saves from Foderingham?

McDonald made a few bad decisions but none were anywhere near sitters or outstanding chances.

We couldn't score in 45 minutes against a team with one defender on the park who were out of their feet with 15 to go.

Our composure around their box for the entire match was shocking.

Fuck me, we get a battling draw at ibrox and it's still pish!!'

Granted a draw is not a win and on another day we could have walked away with three points but we just got a draw at ibrox, turned in a really encouraging battling performance and the gaffer made attacking substitutions.

Steelboy, I think it's you that's lost your composure lol

• Like 2

Not sure if you were watching the same game as me. The only shocking thing is your patter. We had a perfectly good goal disallowed and two wonder saves from their keeper.

We play like that for the rest of the season and relegation won't be a worry.

wasnt a perfectly good goal it correctly chalked off.... but agree with the rest. Accies could only win a game against 9 men having played against 9 for 45 mins and took them until 89 mins to score

Like most of Steelboy's posts, along with 'millionaire globe trotting taxi magnate', I'm not sure whether to feel bemused or wonder WTF goes on in their heads.

It's fairly simple.

Given that Rangers couldn't have defended much worse I think we should have scored another goal and won the game. We got into great positions and created very little. Two points thrown away.

wasnt a perfectly good goal it correctly chalked off.... but agree with the rest. Accies could only win a game against 9 men having played against 9 for 45 mins and took them until 89 mins to score

I've seen similar allowed to stand many times before. Like I said in a post earlier, I think the lino will look back and regret that. I can see why he called it from that angle but with hindsight and a better camera angle, it's apparent that Pearson was not interfering with play.

Had the keeper saved it and Pearson scored on the rebound...different story

It's fairly simple.

Given that Rangers couldn't have defended much worse I think we should have scored another goal and won the game. We got into great positions and created very little. Two points thrown away.

I can see where you are coming from but had someone offered me that at 12pm today id have bit your hand off. Even our greatest teams rarely do the biz at Ibrox. Our goal scoring is a concern and if we don't beat Accies on Wed we are in real bother.

I've seen similar allowed to stand many times before. Like I said in a post earlier, I think the lino will look back and regret that. I can see why he called it from that angle but with hindsight and a better camera angle, it's apparent that Pearson was not interfering with play.

Had the keeper saved it and Pearson scored on the rebound...different story

he certainly was the ball went in off his ankle have seen it 3 times.

decent performance and a very welcome point that will hopefully raise the belief among our players.the hamilton game is now massive for us and takes on even more significance giving that ross county and dundee play each other and inverness are at pittodrie.

Very good point today.

Shame Accies sneaked the 3 points in the end. Tense evening in prospect this Wednesday. Hopefully we can blow them away like we did in the Baraclough era.

Accies certainly been enjoying some luck in recent weeks, Aberdeen outplayed them and they scored with the one shot they had, by all accounts they struggled against St Johnstone who had 9 mem for an entire half, if we replicate recent performance I'm confident we'll be fine.

So happy we gave it a go today not letting them have it all there own way.

Not much to add but thought we were brilliant today. Solid looking at the back and quick to close down. Offering something going forward as well.

Play like that against Inverness and accies and we'll be fine but I guess that's the issue in general.

Too often we'd roll over after conceding but we nearly (and maybe should have) got the lead the again,