Bottom Six Fixtures

middleeastdave

Nothing happens at that level for one reason. Like I said it was a heavy influence but it wasn't the only reason and if it was the only reason it likely wouldn't have happened.

What people like you fail to recognise is that often clubs like ours are more than happy to go along with what the OF want because it's mutually beneficial.

Of course supporters won't accept that because of their own animosity towards the OF which is based on completely different considerations.

This pandering to the OF is a reason why our league is a total shambles and it's not mutually beneficial when the OF are getting richer when the rest are fed scraps. It's the same OF that want to keep the status of winning a weak league but then bitch when they get pumped out of Europe because the SPL isn't competitive.

The SFA, our club like the rest are a bunch of shitebags who would rather hold onto the coattails of the gruesome twosome for quick money instead of working on the greater good on fixing the game.

Dundee United have a slender 2-1 lead over Morton in the first championship play off match. I suspect they will hold on to that lead and it will be between them and Falkirk for the premiership play-off spot. If we do finish second bottom, I’m not sure which of the two I would rather meet as there is very little to choose between them. Hopefully that won’t come to pass and we will be sitting safe in 10th spot.

• Like 1

Yeah you'd want to play the team that finished 3rd or 4th. 6 games in 20 days takes it toll after a long season and it was apparent with Falkirk last season when it looked like they ran out of steam in the second leg.

Still hopeful we wont have to concern ourselves with it though...

Dundee Utd have been up and down all season but are finishing in decent form.

They have more goal power than Falkirk with Murray, Andreu and Mikkelsen. Their achilles heel is they aren't great defensively but neither are Falkirk I still fancy United to get through to the final.

All the chat is that the Championship has been fairly weak this season, no great teams. I think any of the Premiership teams will be strong favourites to win.

Poorer than us?

I heard Ray McKinnon in a recent post match interview. He was commenting that his team had hit the woodwork 6 times during the course of that game.

Any team that create chances as often as that will do damage to our backline.

Relegation could force us part time never to return. It's that serious folks. Next few games could change this club forever.

All the chat is that the Championship has been fairly weak this season, no great teams. I think any of the Premiership teams will be strong favourites to win.

The entire play off system heavily favours the Premiership team. Only a Hibs in total freefall screwed it up. While I'd rather not be in a playoff, I do think we'd win one.

However, we are only three defeats from freefall ourselves.

Not even close to the Hibs meltdown. They had rotted to the core over a number of years.

And as bad as they were, they still controlled most of their play-off until they lost their bottle.

This is a bad Motherwell team, but having seen 2 others that were relegated and 2 that avoided it on a technicality, they aren't the worst I've endured. If we can avoid bottom spot, I think we'll survive.

In Weeyin we trust. :good: I feel a lot happier now.

However, if your wrong, I will hunt you down. I will find you, and I will kill you. :triniti::biggrin:

It'll be a race between you and Trump to see who can finish me off sooner.

• Like 1