Dundee United v Motherwell 29/10/2022

SteelmaninOZ

10 hours ago, Robbos boy said:

Oh ye of little faith, I know what they replied and I have it on email, think I will email them back and accept, giving my reasons as bitter supporters are claiming foul. I'll c you all from the comfort of the hospitality suite, warm cosy and free drink an here was me going to take the car. 

Don’t back down, double down!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Robbos boy said:

Oh ye of little faith, I know what they replied and I have it on email, think I will email them back and accept, giving my reasons as bitter supporters are claiming foul. I'll c you all from the comfort of the hospitality suite, warm cosy and free drink an here was me going to take the car. 

Do you not even read your own posts? You said you told them to "stick it"

Now you are going to "email them back and accept"?

Looking forward to seeing the pics of you and the players - not to mention the match ball, Not sure why the match ball sponsor will be letting you take it, but maybe they are protesting against the profiteers too.

Are you getting there by private jet or are the club organising a helicopter?

On 10/25/2022 at 11:11 PM, Spit_It_Out said:

I will be happy to see  basic football!draw or win that involves actually trying to defend properly,Midfield tracks back and makes tackles  some bloody support up front for KVV.

If I keep hearing the words disappointed in post game interviews I am going to go clean off ma heed!

Well look forward to going off your head. Check Hammells interviews on YouTube. I swear it is the same interview on a loop.

SH saying that Moult had a “small procedure during the week” but he hopes he won’t be out for as long as Efford. 

I’d be surprised if we see Moult feature atall before the World Cup going by that. I reckon we should cut our losses with this deal.

12 hours ago, Robbos boy said:

Hi, you're correct I did, but the email from Mr Ashgar who I know through a friend was very apologetic and on the basis of his personal invite and not to offend him I accepted.

Got it.

You know Mr Ashgar through a friend, so you told him to stick it. And it was Ashgar's PERSONAL invite, so you were telling him personally to stick it - not only insulting him personally, but also the friend who introduced you.

And after personally insulting him (and your friend) you thought you could choose "not to offend him" by accepting the invitation you had just  told him to rectally ingest?

You've persuaded me.

12 hours ago, Robbos boy said:

Hi, you're correct I did, but the email from Mr Ashgar who I know through a friend was very apologetic and on the basis of his personal invite and not to offend him I accepted.

Got it.

You know Mr Ashgar through a friend, so you told him to stick it. And it was Ashgar's PERSONAL invite, so you were telling him personally to stick it - not only insulting him personally, but also the friend who introduced you.

And after personally insulting him (and your friend) you thought you could choose "not to offend him" by accepting the invitation you had just  told him to rectally ingest?

You've persuaded me.

Kelly

McGinn Solholm Lamie Penney

Slattery Goss Spittal

Shields Van Veen McKinstry

Glad to see Moult on the bench.

Hopefully we can pick up the three points today to put a nice wee gap between United and ourselves otherwise it'll be a tad condensed down the bottom half. 

16 minutes ago, pretzel said:

Kelly

McGinn Solholm Lamie Penney

Slattery Goss Spittal

Shields Van Veen McKinstry

Glad to see Moult on the bench.

Hopefully we can pick up the three points today to put a nice wee gap between United and ourselves otherwise it'll be a tad condensed down the bottom half. 

Yodo is going to be furious.

40 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

Need a lot more from Shields, has pace but deliveries are shocking. Hopefully today is when he steps up to the plate......COYW

Shields isn't a footballer. He's a speedy muscle guy type you often see in the gym on a Saturday night doing dumbbell curls in front of a mirror. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, weeyin said:

Got it.

You've persuaded me.

Stop picking on the elderly. There’s no chance he is going to hospitality. Got to be back home for 6.30pm the doors are locked after that.

33 minutes ago, Coatsy said:

Something wrong that a Scottish International defender can't get a start in a team that's not won and is leaking goals i'd be playing 3 at the back with 2 wingbacks.  We have no dig in midfield either still i'm only a FM manager lol

Hope for a good win today now

That would have been my preference also. By all accounts O'Donnell's strong point at Killie was playing in more a RWB role and getting forward. Obviously the problem playing a 352 is perhaps the lack of options right up top.