Hearts v Motherwell 06/11/2022

SteelmaninOZ

1 minute ago, wellfan said:

I genuinely feel sorry for Hammell. He’s inherited the biggest pile of shite I’ve ever witnessed as a Well fan. 

He's signed four players. One crock, one guy with a patchy injury record, one untried youngster and one who looks a good attacking full back (not so much defensively). He gets a free pass from a lot of people, but he has questions to answer...

1 minute ago, wellfan said:

I genuinely feel sorry for Hammell. He’s inherited the biggest pile of shite I’ve ever witnessed as a Well fan. 

Absolutely. It would have been a big ask for anyone taking the job on but for a rookie then it was almost impossible.

2-1 now Moult with a penalty. Surely Gordon should have seen a second yellow for the challenge I would have thought.

Better spell for us but you just know that Hearts will get the next goal and kill it off soon.

We just don’t have goals in us and that is a killer for us. I make that our 7th penalty this season which is incredible and thank god for that as we would be even worse off without them.