Motherwell v Kilmarnock 23/12/2022

SteelmaninOZ

16 minutes ago, Yabba's Turd said:

Is this your opinion or fact?

Burrows offered a little hope, though, saying, "We're doing everything we possibly can to make sure the game with Kilmarnock on Friday 23 December goes ahead."

It’s a prediction which is what most members who post in this thread will be giving.

Hopefully I’m wrong though and I’m sure every effort will be made to get it on, though from the pictures and videos posted the other day you’d have to say it’s a big ask.

25 minutes ago, Coatsy said:

Hammy its Difficult and Disappointing. I hope that we don't hear any more words starting with D like down.

I can only hope he is more confident/competent off-camera, as his form on camera is uninspiring and oozes repetitive negativity, a bit like a shrinking violet. I sincerely hope he succeeds, however.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mothman said:

Hopefully KVV is fit for obvious reasons...

Never going to see 3 at the back with 2 wingbacks but my champ man starting XI tonight given our known injuries would be:

Kelly

O'Donnell McGinn Solholm Lamie Penney

Spittal Slattery Goss McKinstry

Van Veen

McGinn is injured.

1 hour ago, mothman said:

Hopefully KVV is fit for obvious reasons...

Never going to see 3 at the back with 2 wingbacks but my champ man starting XI tonight given our known injuries would be:

Kelly

O'Donnell McGinn Solholm Lamie Penney

Spittal Slattery Goss McKinstry

Van Veen

A midfield full of Quality my oh my 

12 minutes ago, Yodo said:

A midfield full of Quality my oh my 

A tad negative if I may be allowed to say so, Yodo. We do have some decent players in there like Goss, Slattery and Cornelius. However, for whatever reason, Hammy isn't getting the best out of them.  Thats not to say we couldn't strengthen that department - we could by bringing in an experienced Number 6, for example. 

On 12/19/2022 at 5:15 PM, MJC said:

Motherwell P-P Kilmarnock 

Well looks like I was wrong then. Well done to everyone involved in getting things sorted this week. 👏👏

Looking forward to getting back to Fir Park at last and hopefully we can get the result we badly need.

Three points tonight will be a massive boost.

It's great to have the real football back finally. I was glad to get to the break tbh with the injury issues that were mounting up but it sounds like we're worse off on the selection front that what we were in November. Three points tonight would be most welcome. With Lafferty missing for them I see they opted for a 17 year old striker last week despite having Shaw and Doidge on the bench. Two slow midfields face off against each other tonight with Spittal, Slattery and Goss versus Power, Donnelly and Polworth.

Does anyone know when Penney's loan deal expires, I always assumed it was the 1st of January but any article just says next month.