St Mirren v Motherwell 28/01/23

SteelmaninOZ

13 minutes ago, Yodo said:

SH deserves the sack for persisting with this lot of Diddies . I wanted it to work for u Stevie but the job is to big for u time is up 

Agreed, Look what happend to Man U as soon as ETH got rid of the same useless players. How many games do we need to play the same team before realizing they arent good enough 🤷‍♀️

Edited by Chanzeypopz

Just now, El Grew said:

We’re utterly hopeless but the sad fact is St. Mirren are not really much better.

Don’t want to be a doom monger but I’m afraid the club had better begin to prepare for Championship football next season.

If we don’t win this we need to change the manager.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, El Grew said:

We’re utterly hopeless but the sad fact is St. Mirren are not really much better.

Don’t want to be a doom monger but I’m afraid the club had better begin to prepare for Championship football next season.

Yep just dreadful stuff all over from both teams. Terrible game. 

11 minutes ago, smiddy said:

slattery      is  a fuckin rotten football player         dont think thereis an argument in that

I said that months ago yet it is only now people realise it. Some blind men on this site. Either that or they know fuck all about football 

• Like 1