Thank you Kevin Van Veen

Chanzeypopz

As much i was hoping your new signing was going to fall through, I kindof knew it was on the cards, It has been a real treat watching you play for us this season and for playing such a massive part in pulling us out of the danger zone and helping end the season on such a high, Thank you. You will be sorely missed and we wish you all the best with your new club ❤️💛

• Like 8

A player with undoubted technical ability who was a joy to watch when in full flow.

Thoroughly deserves his big move.

Really hope he is a success at Groningen and finishes his career on a high.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Robbos boy said:

Pity he wasn't according to you in full flow all the time.😉

I tried to ignore your trolling earlier, but seems you just cant help yourself.

Read what I typed above. Then what I didnt type.

None of it is in contradiction to my thoughts at the time. Many shared those thoughts. 

Its possible to think that someone is a very good player whilst simultaneously thinking they could also do more.

But you dont do nuance. Just petty point scoring and desperate trolling.

Hope this reply makes you feel good about yourself.

7 hours ago, Inflato said:

He was shite... All he ever did was score goals. 😑

In the mid 70s, I had two old guys who sat behind me who actually said that week in week out about Willie Pettigrew !!!!!

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Robbos boy said:

What you typed, isn't what you thought, if you think Kvv had double standards in his play, you have triple in your comments, not trolling, just FACT, based on your earlier comments about him being a lazy no user, You should have gone to Specsavers, CLASS IS TEMPORARY, FORM IS PERMANENT, AND THE BIG MAN WAS CLASS!!!!, end of, no further comments from you required, apart from let's see who we bring in is better. 

You dont get to decide what or when I post.

Same as you dont get to decide what I said in previous posts.

Ive never said KVV was lazy or a no user, but please, continue to make things up if it makes you happy.....

You might want to go read your post back though  not sure Kev would be happy about you describing him as "temporary"........

4 hours ago, claretband said:

Haven’t seen anyone mention this one but isn’t it a shame that he ran out of games to even better his 11 goal run. Who’s to say he wouldn’t have bagged a few more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The form he was in I have no doubt he would have continued to score 

Was hoping as well he would be here at least til the end of the transfer window and banged in a few more league, and cup goals by then 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...