Cup game Queen of the South v Motherwell 18/07/2023

SteelmaninOZ

1 minute ago, Stevie73 said:

I know it’s just a cup game, and we should still qualify, but Ketterwell need another CB as they two are pure pish

It’s not “just a cup game”. These games are important and this competition is important. We’ve been poor defensively tonight and if we draw/lose on penalties then it will hamper our chances of progressing in the last 16.

It should come as no surprise that we have been a shambles at the back,mistakes and now a red card,mugabi and lamie can't be trusted,I doubt we will get rid of both but getting one out the door and another defender signed had to happen.

• Like 1

Just now, mfc said:

It should come as no surprise that we have been a shambles at the back,mistakes and now a red card,mugabi and lamie can't be trusted,I doubt we will get rid of both but getting one out the door and another defender signed has to happen.

1 minute ago, Stevie73 said:

Absolutely rotten, players should hang their heads in shame, embarrassment for all the fans that travelled down there.

This is the performance we needed to allow Kettlewell to justify putting certain players on the bench at best. Onwards. 

• Like 1

It was far from convincing but it's another game under the belt and a win but that should be the last we see of those two chancers in defence,we can't go into this season we them even as back up,get atleast one out and someone else in.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wellfan said:

This is the performance we needed to allow Kettlewell to justify putting certain players on the bench at best. Onwards. 

True, Mugabi and Lamie should never be near that team again

5 minutes ago, wellfan said:

Building on this, there’s a reason our fortunes shifted once Casey and Butcher stepped in. SK knows this. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Robbos boy said:

Wrong again, back under the bed wi yir Cadbury Cookies!!!!!. Mr Gloom and Doom, have a good look in the mirror and ask yirself 'Do I really support Motherwell' because yir comments are disgusting every time. 

I think MJC plays reverse psychology card, think negative so it has opposite affect

• Like 1