Cup game Motherwell v East Fife 29/07/2023

SteelmaninOZ

25 minutes ago, Mio Krivokapic said:

No offence meant but is there anything you don't worry about ?

Global warming. I couldn’t give a shit about it.

If it’s happening then it’s happening and there’s nothing that I or anyone else can do to stop it.

4 minutes ago, steelboy said:

Ross County and Airdrie winning and Ayr are obviously a bit savvier than us and have overtaken us. 

Kettlewell has made a complete cunt of this. Fucked it against 10 men. 

Yes we were very lacklustre against a lower league side with ten men, but it’s hard to see this team properly ‘going for it’ in terms of racking up goals because we just don’t have it in us.

If we are going tor progress in this competition then we need to beat the team we play in the next round ,whoever it is , goal difference , seeds , non seeds, big team, wee team . We could struggle against anyone . Into next round then  just play the next game . 

2 minutes ago, MJC said:

Global warming. I couldn’t give a shit about it.

If it’s happening then it’s happening and there’s nothing that I or anyone else can do to stop it.

Yes we were very lacklustre against a lower league side with ten men, but it’s hard to see this team properly ‘going for it’ in terms of racking up goals because we just don’t have it in us.

I suppose you could take that view more broadly and say there is little point in worrying about what happens on a football pitch as that is also outside of your control

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MJC said:

I'm still laughing at that time you accused me of not getting joy out of anything.

If what you post is how you really feel, then football probably isn't the spectator sport for you. Maybe something like basketball would be more up your street.

• Haha 1