Vs Kilmarnock

Desp

Killie aren't making us play any way, there's no excuses for some of the passes and balls we've been playing straight to their players. If we're supposedly a good footballing side then we should be able to make a simple pass instead of stupid 25 yard dinks forward to no-one.
You know what I mean though. They have beaten us twice this season because there is something in the way they play that seems to make us want to hoof the ball around. Whereas, when we play a team like Dundee Utd. we have no problem knocking it along the deck.

There's no logic to it.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd bring on Clarkson for O'Brien at half-time, and go with last season's 4-3-3 following a half-time of kicking their arses.

would agree with Jay mcghee has to put Clarky on for O'Brien, He's just not played well at all the day.

4-3-3 let's go for it well!

Mon the well!

Watching this dross on Setanta thank feck i didn't go. Jim O'Brian a left winger? :D . Sutton would be as well watching it in the away end with the fans for all he's done. Only 2 who even look interested are Hughes and Sheridan. Only bright light is we're looking as though we'll not lose more than one goal as defensively we're ok. I'd bring on Clarky. Get O'Brian on the other wing and get Sutton tae feck. B-) .Not looking forward to the 2nd half the way we're playing.

1325: "I don't often criticise McGhee but he has too many defenders on the park and that's why we are lacking creativity. Quinn and Kliml playing in midfield when we have Lasley sitting on the bench is crazy as far as I'm concerned." madscot125 on My Sport

How are we actually lined up? I've not seen us with McLean and Quinn playing in the same side.