Vs Kilmarnock

Desp

Nowhere in my post did I say he had a bad game? I said he was not a full back, and he is not. Brian had a good game against Dundee Utd but one swalow doesn't make a summer. He does not have the pace or mobility to play at full back. He was signed as a centre-back, that's his position and that's where he should be played. If that means he can't dislodge either of the current two centre-backs then he will need to bide his time.

Alternatively, MM could slot Brian in beside Craigan, and move Reynolds to left-midfield OR move Reynolds to left-back and put Hammell in left-midfield.

Going by that logic then Maros will still be sitting on the bench "biding his time" no?

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is your logic. Maros was signed as a Centre Back. So he should play, according to you Centre Back, which lets be honest was like a bomb scare constantly. he too, as a centre back would, like McLean have to bide his time, as he isn't as good as Reynolds or Craigan at Centre Back.