Vs Kilmarnock

Desp

Another big game on Saturday, but it's on Setanta! :nod:

With Hibs and Aberdeen facing each other, and Utd having Celtic, 3 points here could have us planted in the top 6 and right in the hunt for 3rd.

For me, same team as Saturday, McLean was solid at the back, and Quinn really impressed me in an unfamiliar position.

Hopefully Clarky comes on again and bags another.

Smith

McLean

Craigan

Reynolds

Hammell

Quinn

Hughes

Klimpl

O'Brien

Sutton

Sheridan

3-1 to the 'Well. Sutton, Sheridan & Clarky (and a yellow card for Klimpl :evilgrin: )

Get it right up ye Setanta!

EDIT - Any news on the prices for Saturday? Price reduction perhaps??

Was talking to our Killie friend Squirrelhumper this morning about Saturday, his plan is go to the game, then back to the Sports Bar in the main stand for the Scotland-England rugger game. A Motherwell/Scotland away double would be a grand day! :D

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very important game for us this week. I would go with one change from the starting 11 that played against Dundee United and that would be Clarky in for Sherridan.

It should be a tight game, I wouldnt agree with Desp on the 3-1 prediction, id like to think we will win but if we do I think it will be a scrappy 1-0 or 2-1. Lets hope im proved wrong though and we give them a hammering.

At the moment I am saying that I wont be going to the game due to lack of funds and it being on Setanta but come Saturday I may have had a change of heart.

Mon the Well!

Smith

McLean

Craigan

Reynolds

Hammell

Quinn

Hughes

Klimpl

O'Brien

Sutton

Sheridan

Think width might be a hudge factor in this game. I'm sure if the delivery out to the wide men is decent and they can perform at a high level then we have every chance on saturday. Big pitch and dare i say a half decent surface were hopefully this time we can express ourselves and play some decent football. got a pretty poor record down there so hopeful of a win.

Scrappy 1-0 Reynolds :P (header)

I think we can finally break our live tv game hoodoo (touch wood!) this week, as Killie are a team definately off form. However, they will be desperate for a win to drag them away from the relegation battle they are being sucked into.

I'd keep the same starting line up, but move it about a bit...

Buzz

LB Reynolds

RB Quinn

CB Craggs

CB Stretch

RM O'Brien

LM Hammell

CM The Klimp

CM Shugg

ST Sutton

ST Sheridan

Think with the two big boys up front and with O'Brien and Hammel terrorising the wings and pinging balls in we could create a lot of chances.

I'll punt at 2-0 to The 'Well - Shug and Sheridan.

Very important game for us this week. I would go with one change from the starting 11 that played against Dundee United and that would be Clarky in for Sherridan.

It should be a tight game, I wouldnt agree with Desp on the 3-1 prediction, id like to think we will win but if we do I think it will be a scrappy 1-0 or 2-1. Lets hope im proved wrong though and we give them a hammering.

At the moment I am saying that I wont be going to the game due to lack of funds and it being on Setanta but come Saturday I may have had a change of heart.

Mon the Well!

im exactly the same. how much is the train? tenner or something?

clarkson has to start though. thats him joint top scorer outwith the old firm - top scorers. i'd drop sheridan.

thought mclean was solid at right back and should stay there. so only 1 change from the utd game

Same team as Saturday with Clarky coming on about the 70th minute mark to rip the pish out of Killie's tiring defence. The fact that we never win on Setanta and also that our record against Killie at RP in the past few years hasn't been brilliant, I think this will be a really close game.

Heart says 1-0 Well

Head says 1-1

Sutton scoring for us.

I won't be going, I'll settle for watching the game in the pub.

Mon the Well!!!

Any statto out there got a list of our Setanta matches thus far ?

Unless I've missed any, the record is as follows.

2008/09

Celtic (h) L 2-4

Rangers (h) D 0-0

Kilmarnock (h) L 0-2

Hamilton (a) L 0-2

Celtic (h) D 1-1

2007/08

Hearts (h) L 0-2

Rangers (h) D 1-1

Dundee United (a) L 0-2

Celtic (h) L 1-4

Dundee United (h) D 2-2

Celtic (h) L 1-2

Rangers (a) L 0-1

Rangers (h) D 1-1

2006/07

Rangers (h) L 1-2

Celtic (h) D 1-1

Rangers (h) L 0-1

Hearts (h) L 0-2

Aberdeen (h) L 0-2

Dunfermline (a) L 1-4

2005/06

Celtic (h) D 4-4

Rangers (h) L 1-2

Celtic (h) L 1-3

2004/05

Celtic (a) L 0-2

Rangers (h) L 0-2

Rangers (h) L 2-3

Celtic (h) W 2-1

Overall record

Played - 26

Won - 1

Drawn - 7

Lost - 18

Scored - 22

Conceded - 53

Who's all going by train on Saturday?

We're heading down but when I checked the train times we'll need to head out on the 10.16 changing at Central getting us in Kilmarnock for 11.41.

Not much time for a swally.

Coca Cola for the train methinks. :lol::lol::lol: