Motherwell v Kilmarnock under 18

well_said

Extremely poor show from our club. Total lack of communication. I know the Comms team hasn't been replaced but its still poor for a number of reasons. Firstly, it denies our young lads a modicum of support and therefore affects their development; secondly it denies the club an admittedly very modest income; and finally it denies our whole support information on our youth team.

Not good enough.

• Like 1

It isn't hard to send out a couple of tweets each week, or even just post a schedule somewhere (jeez, send us a list and we'll post it).  As such, my assumption is that the club deliberately doesn't want us to know much about these games.  Maybe they have a reason, but it beats me.

This, along with a refusal to post normal highlights of any game, seems to be a remnant of the previous guys whole deal about engagement and all that shite. It's nice to attract attention and new fans, but maybe throw a bone to the existing ones?

I like the videos we currently do as well, but there must be room for both.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, fizoxy said:

This, along with a refusal to post normal highlights of any game, seems to be a remnant of the previous guys whole deal about engagement and all that shite. It's nice to attract attention and new fans, but maybe throw a bone to the existing ones?

I like the videos we currently do as well, but there must be room for both.

Agree with this.

For all our media input is visually eye catching at times, I would just like to see highlights.

Just 5/6 minutes of the goals and main talking points.

I dont always catch Sportscene and with the League Cup games being on Viaplay theres been no access to even that.

I would have thought there is scope to provide both.