• Theo Bair
    • Sam Nicholson
    • Adam Devine
    • Jonathan Obika
    • Jack Vale
    • Georgie Gent
    • Shane Blaney

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/02/2024 at 03:00 PM

Nearly gave it to Mugabi as he was solid all night but gave it to Nicholson as he was busy in the midfield and scored a vital goal too.

34 minutes ago, 2plus8 said:

Had to give it to Jack Vale. His introduction at HT for me was the change in our fortunes. He’s constantly running and wants to be positive when he gets the ball

Exactly this for me. Vale's energy and pace disrupted the Livingston lines. Something that we were incapable in the first half when we consistently played sideways and back.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MFCL84 said:

Exactly this for me. Vale's energy and pace disrupted the Livingston lines. Something that we were incapable in the first half when we consistently played sideways and back.

He's brave too. Got whacked a few times on Sunday bit doesn't give a flying fruit bat. 

• Like 1

Unfashionable as it might be, I'm going for O'Donnell. Set up a goal, prevented one with his defensive header in the six yard box late in the second half, set up Spittal's chance in the first half. I've been a huge critic of his in the past, and this is not me saying give him a new contract. But give him credit where it's due, he was good tonight...

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, MelvinBragg said:

Unfashionable as it might be, I'm going for O'Donnell. Set up a goal, prevented one with his defensive header in the six yard box late in the second half, set up Spittal's chance in the first half. I've been a huge critic of his in the past, and this is not me saying give him a new contract. But give him credit where it's due, he was good tonight...

This. People were quick to blame him for the first goal, but that lies squarely with Miller and then Casey. He had an incredibly effective performance. Nothing flashy but put two excellent crosses in and won some very important defensive duels when we were at 1-1 and 2-1. Exactly what you want from a wing back. He's never going to fly past defenders or beat them one on one but when he's on his game, he really is excellent.

Also he kicked Jack Grealish that one time.

Lots of good perdormances tonight but I thought Lennon Miller was our best player by some distance.

Controlled the pace of the game for large parts and played some really lovely passes under pressure.

I didnt think he had his best game on Sunday his assist apart. But tonight he bossed it.