Well Society - Update contact details

Well-Made

With some people saying they don't recieve the newletter and others saying they didn't get the option to vote, I thought I'd post this snippet from the latest email

Updating your contact details
We have listened to what you told us around how we communicate. A new, dedicated workstream has been set up involving Well Society board members and member contributors. The team are working to develop a new approach to how we keep you updated and engaged on the work of the Society and - importantly - how we give you more opportunities to ask questions and have your say.
A key part of our work is ensuring we have the latest contact information for you, our members, and that we know what type of contact works best for you. Please help us by sharing your details and preferences using this form between now and the end of March. 

• Like 1

• Well-Made changed the title to Well Society - Update contact details

I believe part of the reason for the low turnout in the recent Society vote was out of date contact information (now the subject of this updating exercise) and emails going into spam folders etc.

More to it than that of course,but please check your details folks. 

• Like 2