stv Posted 22 minutes ago Report Share Posted 22 minutes ago Not for one minute suggesting grizzlyg would share any old emails online but old jokes is different matter .😱 I would think they should release more general emails "in reply to points raised by members emails" . This month kind of thing. Then they can chose words as carefully as they like and they would be available to all members and online without worry . But they can't pick n chose who they reply personally to tho , even if they come from regulars on a forum . It's reply to every email or do general release ones regularly. Although more emails released more arguments and disagreement , I fear . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
grizzlyg Posted 14 minutes ago Report Share Posted 14 minutes ago 7 minutes ago, stv said: Not for one minute suggesting grizzlyg would share any old emails online but old jokes is different matter .😱 I would think they should release more general emails "in reply to points raised by members emails" . This month kind of thing. Then they can chose words as carefully as they like and they would be available to all members and online without worry . But they can't pick n chose who they reply personally to tho , even if they come from regulars on a forum . It's reply to every email or do general release ones regularly. Although more emails released more arguments and disagreement , I fear . I am working on new material........watch this space 🤣🤣 Ps. Grizzly given written warning by admin 🤣🤣 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.