Jump to content

Motherwell v Celtic 11/10/2026


SteelmaninOZ
 Share

Recommended Posts

We’re getting absolutely pummelled. Headless chickens stuff. Utterly embarrassing.

It’s becoming increasingly clear that the more time this team spends on the training pitch with Alfred, the worse they get.

And now, presumably, the subs will come after we’ve gone two down.

Say goodbye to the good vibes and hello to dwindling crowds.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ppower said:

Our manager needs sacked asap. This guy is a fraud. Relegation beckons with this team and him being the manager

This is Stevie Hammell level stuff. The parallels are there, nice enough guy inheriting an impossible task but clearly just not up to the job.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

He sends the same 11 out for the 2nd half then 15 mins in Celtic get a 2nd and he hooks Vogt. Why was he sent out 2nd half in the first place.

I think this manager is starting to show that he’s a fraud and I think the players have worked that out too.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SteelmaninOZ said:

You’re getting sacked in the morning 

but who will replace him ?

To be honest - as much as I don't like what Im seeing, nor rate him and have serious concerns I really can't see us sacking him . It's far too early for that - but we do need something significantly better.   

I do wonder what some of the guys like Fadinger, Longelo who were around last year think. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, wellsince75 said:

To be honest - as much as I don't like what Im seeing, nor rate him and have serious concerns I really can't see us sacking him . It's far too early for that - but we do need something significantly better.   

I do wonder what some of the guys like Fadinger, Longelo who were around last year think. 

Probably the same as us. 👎

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...