St Mirren Game On Sat

TAM

I know this site has been down for a few days, but I've been keeping an eye on the fishel site also.

Given how important Sat's game is likley to be to our season should the club be trying one of their famous (or infamous!) schemes to fill the place as much as possible. It is live on TV but the team need as much vocal support as possible.

Man City are doing £5 for adults & £1 for kids for their Uefa game on Thursday - should we be doing that also???

Excellent shout Tam, 100% agree. We need a busy and positive Well crowd on Saturday, and considering its on Setanta at lunchtime its likely the crowd will be smaller. However a cut price deal could entice a few more out of the pubs and into Fir Park.

Being honest I now think that no matter what half we and Hibs are in we are there to make up the numbers and therefore the job is there to be done so we get bigger crowds and more TV coverage and the SPL advance - if the club think they can make the difference back from that we should go for a reduction of some sort. Thing is with St Mirren there is a sense of deja vu.

Totally agree with getting extra numbers in but, whats numbers without atmosphere? Ok, so whats the difference 3k 'Well fans in silence than 7k 'Well fans in silence? Its the people willing to make the atmosphere and urge the players on whether it be 3k or 7k.

Wheres all the boxes of TIFO from the start of the season that Flow stored away in his house that we couldn't use at Love Street?

Anything to add a bit of atmosphere which is a MUST WIN game for Motherwell.

Also, when it comes to the singing/chanting part of the atmosphere the Eastend BabyCrew or the old WB86 - can we try and support the team? Its all great fun calling St Mirren fans junkies but is that gonna help Motherwell? I wouldn't care if you went through the team and sang "theres only one David Clarkson/Maros Klimpl/Stevie Hammell..." for the full team - at leasts thats supporting them. Im not slating any of you guys (both groups I mean) I could for you's to do what you's do but, you go to these games (I hope) to support Motherwell FC and Motherwell FC NEED your support on Saturday. All I like to see/hear is pro-Motherwell and not anti-St Mirren (even though they deserve it.. :mellow:

Yeah, lets get those extra numbers in but lets get those extra numbers behind the 'Well and do those Paisley fucks and get us back in the race for Europe..

MON THE 'WELL.. :mellow:

Guest 'Flow
Wheres all the boxes of TIFO from the start of the season that Flow stored away in his house that we couldn't use at Love Street?

That was passed onto the Well Boys back when I got the job at Fir Park (circa September 2007)... What has happened to it since then I don't know!

Cheers

'Flow

i didnt realise the game was a 12.30 KO. am working till 1, whats the chances of getting in at half time with my season ticket?

Dont see why not mate, I used to do it on a regular basis a few years back when I worked until 3ish.

It will take a fair drop in price to entice a crowd greater than 5000 on Saturday!

That was passed onto the Well Boys back when I got the job at Fir Park (circa September 2007)... What has happened to it since then I don't know.

Aah right, fair enough! I can't remember a time where it got used in bulk so I'd hope after the split of the Well Boys they still have it (not binned it) since a lot of people put their hand in their pocket to fund it (Im sure).