Are You Planing To Renew Your Season Ticket ?

East_Stand_Al

Season ticket renewals  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be buying a Season ticket for next season

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If we fail to make top 6 should Season Ticket prices be Frozen/Reduced fo next season

• Frozen
    • Reduced
    • Not relevant

I was told I would have to go in and collect because they weren't posting any out now.

Never realised til I was off the phone that I couldn't go in and get it myself. Will have to sort something out.

Why aren't the sending them out? Anyone know?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just says on the 'fishal that delivery by mail applies to 'full price' tickets only.

I also thought this might mean Student/Juvenile tickets etc.. but that would be daft.

Don;t see why they can't just post the thing out the now or at least keep it untill they are sending out the rest.

Just a quick note to help clear up the delivery scenario.

The only tickets that are required be collected in person are the concessions so students and those aged 60 or over. The reason for this is that proof of eligibility is required and that needs to be done in person. All others can be posted.

If you have any questions or queries then Jade or Karen in the ticket office will be happy to help 01698 33 33 33.

Hope this helps.

Leeann

With the clubs track record at posting things you'd be mad to do anything other than collect it. Im still waiting on my renewal letter, but I wont be holding my breath :(

Will the ticket office be open before the game tomorrow night?

not true , last week I perchased three tickets for the St Mirren game over the phone and asked for them to be sent out and they arrived first post next day :D

With the clubs track record at posting things you'd be mad to do anything other than collect it. Im still waiting on my renewal letter, but I wont be holding my breath :(

not true , last week I perchased three tickets for the St Mirren game over the phone and asked for them to be sent out and they arrived first post next day :D

How is it not true? it is true, bigg even goes on to say no renewal letter received, I'll add that I haven't received any renewal letters either or any of the previous mailings meant for season ticket holders.

I'm happy the club are taking steps (again) to try and correct the database and the professionalism and the success rate for contacting fans, but get a little pissed off when other fans seem to think just because they got a mailing from the club that the system must be perfect and everyone that voices an opinion that it is not must be wrong.

As for the topic of the thread, Probably will not renew the season tickets, because it just doesn't make financial sense and every time I have done it to support the club I get a kick in the teeth in return.

Do the people that never receive any mailings ever check with the club to make sure their details are correctly recorded?

Possibly not, but I certainly sign up to every new 'getting to know you well' initiative database we seem to have twice a season and haven't had anything through.

Hopefully my letters waiting for me when I go home tonight.

Do the people that never receive any mailings ever check with the club to make sure their details are correctly recorded?

I had exactly the same thought. There are obviously reasons why some fans aren't receiving renewal letters or receiving two. Club not recording changes of address; not recording new addresses; fans not notifying the club of contact changes; season tickets in soemone elses name?

Apologies for the delay in responding.

The books themselves are in the final stages of being printed and will be with us towards the end of next week - we'll let everyone know when they are in. Provisional delivery date is the 22nd, they need to be checked and counted etc so likely ready for pick up / delivery to start on the 25th.

As regards our database, folks getting multiple renewals, non delivery etc etc. I have to admit it and say publically what I have been saying from day one and that is the data is not good enough or strong enough. That is why this season we have asked all fans to please fill in the forms and give us as much info as possible. We are effectively archiving the old database and starting afresh with all the new info. Alan posted a note on the web to this effect and we are talking to people when they come in to say the same.

Lastly, we've been toiling somewhat with the ticketing system. It was new at the start of last season, all bells and whistles but unfortunately, for reasons that I won't go into here, I have had to have a rethink of the system and order quite a lot of reprogramming work to get it nearer what we require for now and the future. Much of that has been completed and hopefully the proof is in the fact that season tickets can be bought online. There is more to come in terms of functionality so bear with us.

Renewals to date have been strong for this time of the year so we are hopeful of a continued positive response in the weeks to come.

Just a quick note to help clear up the delivery scenario.

The only tickets that are required be collected in person are the concessions so students and those aged 60 or over. The reason for this is that proof of eligibility is required and that needs to be done in person. All others can be posted.

If you have any questions or queries then Jade or Karen in the ticket office will be happy to help 01698 33 33 33.

Hope this helps.

Leeann

Hi Leeann, I have a question about this, my daughter is leaving school this summer and will be going to college in the autumn, how can she prove her eligibility for a student ticket in the absence of a matriculation card?

Hi Leeann, I have a question about this, my daughter is leaving school this summer and will be going to college in the autumn, how can she prove her eligibility for a student ticket in the absence of a matriculation card?

Hi there, thanks for the question and it is one that no doubt will arise for others. New students don't receive their matric card until the new terms starts so I believe the best way forward is to bring in her offer letter from the college or uni involved. If this is a problem then please let me know.

Regards

Leeann

Anyway - i've had both 'Dear Supporter' letters this year so am not giving up hope on a renewal letter.

Funnily enough, I'm the opposite I never got the Dear Supporter letters but did get 2 renewal letters (for 3 tickets)

Talking to a few folk last night at the game, some of whom are unsure whether or not they can afford to renew their season ticket due to unemployment. Got me thinking if there was any point in offering those in that situation concession prices too? Heard that this used to be the case, where you showed a book at the gate ( can't remember what they said it was called ) and you got into the game a bit cheaper. I know a lot of people will be short of money right now, unemployed or not, but just wondered what folk's thoughts were on this.

Hi there, thanks for the question and it is one that no doubt will arise for others. New students don't receive their matric card until the new terms starts so I believe the best way forward is to bring in her offer letter from the college or uni involved. If this is a problem then please let me know.

Regards

Leeann

Thanks Leeann, I think I can cope with that arrangement.

Regards

Leeann

My question is slightly different in that my Daughter has turned 16 but she is staying on at school and technically still a school pupil whilst being called a student. She won't have a matric card nor a letter of acceptance so where does she stand in this. For next seaon I'm hoping for to be able to get season tickets .

My question is slightly different in that my Daughter has turned 16 but she is staying on at school and technically still a school pupil whilst being called a student. She won't have a matric card nor a letter of acceptance so where does she stand in this. For next seaon I'm hoping for to be able to get season tickets .

Don't know if it's much help, but when I was in this situation a few years ago all I needed was a letter from the Deputy Head Teacher at the school stating I was staying on. Take it in when your renewing and you should get the discount.

Worked no problem for me.