Club News - Direct From Fir Park

Leeann Dempster

Afternoon everyone, the club will be very shortly announcing 3 key pieces of news and I'd ask you to refer to to the website in the coming hours. Thrust of which I believe is good news on:

- Ticket pricing for Saturday's match with St Mirren to encourage extra numbers to get behind the team

- Season ticket pricing season 2009/10

- A welcome announcement

I believe that we have moved as quickly as we can on all fronts and that fans will appreciate the news. I have posted this early in order to get the communication flowing better between the club and the fans. A letter will also go out to season ticket holders this week for those who don't have access to the web.

Kind regards

Leeann

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No no, we can't have this at all. What's everyone going to moan about next season now?! :lol:
Don't worry. It's all a ploy to soften the blow of McGhee, Hughes, Kilmpl and Reynolds all leaving at the end of the season due to a drop in income from the Cooper Stand.

Allegedly :lol:

Well done to the club, it may have taken a while but they've got it right at last!

The 10% discount is also encouraging, and should ensure many people renew as early as possible, now if only the gate prices are frozen/slightly reduced next year too and we're really onto a winner.

To that end, all pre-reserved season ticket seats will have stickers instructing other Motherwell fans not to occupy that seat as it is reserved.

Right so does that mean as a season ticket holder I can saunter up to ground whenever and expect my seat to be free or does it mean I have to inform the club beforehand of my attendance to confirm I'll be along so they can then place a sticker on my seat?

Before that sounds to much like a moan, decent decisions to freeze prices and give back the Cooper, but really if we have to treat that kinda stuff as something to be thankful for things are sorely wrong. We clearly getting the Cooper back because they canny give the seats away near enough!

that's a fabulous move by the club, and i think it's brilliant that the cooper is now an OF free zone as of next season. Not the stand I sit in personally, but still feel very strongly about it.

The price reductions for Saturday and for season tickets is also very encouraging news.

Well done to everybody involved :lol: