In's And Out's

AndyRoss

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hibs have one of the best forwards lines in the SPL and now with Stokes in they have got even better.

I expect Hibs to do very well this season.

I liked Stokes when he was at Falkirk, but the guy has only scored 4 goals in 2 years since then. Something obviously didn't work out for the guy.

Taken from a story on the NewsNow site ....

In the 1st Division another ex-Manchester United player, Adam Eckersley, has made a good start to the season as his AC Horsens side look to regain their place in the top flight. Two wins out of two see the full-backs’ side on top, but whether he will be at the club for the season is unknown. Reports coming out of Denmark suggest a number of clubs are interesting in signing him, including Motherwell, St. Johnstone, Swansea, Plymouth and Notts County.

Could this be the right-back we've been looking for? Surely if Swanse, Plymouth and Notts are serious we would be out-waged!

They won the League Cup with Riordan, Fletcher and Killen!

They won the league cup with Fletcher...Beuzelin, Scott Brown, Steven Whittaker, David Murphy. Killen and Riordan were gone. O'Connor was practising his Russian in Moscow. For all the 'big' players Hibs had at that time, they really didnt live up to it. Considering the players they've had at the club since 98, they currently sit sixth in the all time SPL table, behind Kilmarnock and marginally ahead of us.

The boy Stokes is a big signing for the club, however with their defence still more than short and a midfield consisting of Kevin McBride and Patrick Cregg. I wouldnt be tipping Hibernian for the title yet!

Is it my imagination, or did they not lose the final to Livi?

Unless I missed something, Murdo McLeod was bossing the midfield for Hibs the last time they won anything!

They pumped Killie in the Final (Naismith single handedly got Killie to that final), but aye yer right before then Livi managed to win the CIS Cup (as it was back then) after beating Hibs in the Final.

They pumped Killie in the Final (Naismith single handedly got Killie to that final), but aye yer right before then Livi managed to win the CIS Cup (as it was back then) after beating Hibs in the Final.

I still can't remember that - I do believe you though! :thumbup: