In's And Out's

AndyRoss

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think people should be getting their hopes up for a known entity, as that just isn't going to happen. I'm not worried about that though, as Stokes was an unknown when he came up to Falkirk, and Porter wasn't exactly a household name.

We should put ppc ads on this thread though!

I think this is getting blown out of proportion. The EPL have a never ending supply of youngsters who have shown potential but may or may not make it in professional football. The most complimentary thing that Gannon has said about this potential signing target is that he's "decent". If it wasn't for the EPL tag we wouldny all be having this big orgy just now would we?

Gannon knows what he is doing. EVERY signing so far looks like a good one so I dont see why this one will change that. I've got a sneeky feeling it will be one of the guys from Burnley think Mr Coyle will do us a wee turn with this one.

As for Dean Wideass :P what you been drinking?

IN GANNON WE TRUST

good things and all that.......

To the person who wanted Dean Windas feck no!

Hes sh1t

Missed a penalty to tie the game at the weekend.

McCormack missed quite a few for us and Cardiff (leading Cardiff to choke their way out of a Playoff Place) - would you not take him back? Missing a penalty is not a sign of being shite...

The thing is, if it is Dean Windass, that would explain Craggs being on the way out. Windass could be the new captain, and a natural successor once Gannon inevitably moves on to bigger and better things like Aberdeen.

:P:lol: :lol:

"He's a decent young player, coming from a Premiership club and we hope he can add something to us," Gannon told BBC Scotland.

"At the same time, I think he hopes we can help him to move on in his career."

With the amount of Strikers bought in by Man City this season good shout he could be from there?

:) Macheda and Wellbeck...christ help me.

Take the bottom 3 teams from last years Premiership that are still in it this year, and add the teams that have just come up.

Then look at their squad lists and take note of all the strikers that you've never heard of.

This guy will be on that list.

Would everyone stop getting their frillies in a twist.

It will be a EPL youth player- like Stokes was when he came to Falkirk, he will take time to settle in no doubt and then the fans will turn on him.

It's the Motherwell way.

Would everyone stop getting their frillies in a twist.

It will be a EPL youth player- like Stokes was when he came to Falkirk, he will take time to settle in no doubt and then the fans will turn on him.

It's the Motherwell way.

Aye, cos all I have heard in the last 4 games was boos, jeers and wanker signs aimed at Humphreys, Jennings and Murphy :woop::)

Aye, cos all I have heard in the last 4 games was boos, jeers and wanker signs aimed at Humphreys, Jennings and Murphy :woop::)

Been plenty of moaning about Humph and Jennings where I've heard and indeed on this site, for our main evidence, I'd like to point to Cillian Sheridan.

:) Macheda and Wellbeck...christ help me.

Take the bottom 3 teams from last years Premiership that are still in it this year, and add the teams that have just come up.

Then look at their squad lists and take note of all the strikers that you've never heard of.

This guy will be on that list.

Exactly

Victor Anichebe

Drove past DL park today and someone looking like him standing at the sidelines

"He's a decent young player"

"I think he hopes we can help him to move on in his career"

Victor is only 21 and was injured last season against newcastle IIRC. He has been slow returning to fitness as mentioned by Evertons Physio. So come to the Mighty 'Well to regain full fitness and improve your chances with Everton or any interest from other clubs. Having already sourced a player from the toffees, good communication already exists between the two clubs. All Fits in too me!

Come on Gannon - Who is he?