In's And Out's

AndyRoss

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everton paid £1.25m for McFadden, and £1m for this guy. That means he's 4/5s as good as McFadden.

That being the case, he'll easily be the best player we've had since...erm...McFadden! :P

:P

from what i remember of faddy i would say that mcormack was at least on par with 4/5 of mcfadden

from what i remember of faddy i would say that mcormack was at least on par with 4/5 of mcfadden

McCormack was nowhere near as good as Faddy. Had a good half season with us in one year and really tailed off in january towards the end of season. Faddy is god :P McCormack is a little prick.

Could...maybe... Can we please have the name.

Really looing forward and did some research, maybe its this cracker!

Na that player doesn't get good reviews, apparently its cause he cracks under the pressure!

Gannon has a good friendship with Mick McCarthy (so ive heard). He got Stephen Gleason on loan from wolves and with wolves moving into the premiership this year they may have a few underachievers in need of experience.

Roy Donovan of Sunderland, just a hunch!!!

He was at United for 6 months last year and didn't look that good. if it is him then I hope to be proved wrong though!!

Looked ok until I noticed the first year apprentices to be coached by ...John Hendry :lol: ........was he one of his"Pupils" :lol:

That's no him is it? Sure it aint, not if he can possibly coach any talent....

John Henry