In's And Out's

AndyRoss

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He looks like a right winger

see the diddy striker in that video ?

maybee we could sort something out to forward his details to mcghee and he could make him his first signin at aberdeen -_- ?

would make him a real fans favourite ae :nod:

Looks like JGs contacts and reputation down south are kicking in. This is the kind of player I for one want to see us sign, no the old pals act that is the SPL with the same players going from club to club playing the same shit at each place.

I hope JG is given the time and cash when needed to do what he wants.

If this boy from Shrewsbury does sign, I may start to believe that myself. I certainly want to! Fingers crossed!

Not unless the signing is the wildcard then we'll hear about it before Albania.

Was wondering about the wildcard option. Well I guess we will just have to wait and see what the club says tomorrow. Heres hoping we can get him in before the team fly out which will be tomorrow also I would imagine.

New manager Gannon said: "We are in the process of recruiting one more player, so if all goes well he could be our wild-card.

"Whether it's fair to take him to Albania at such short notice remains to be seen. I may give him a week to get sorted and a week to bring him up to speed."

I hope if he signs (which looks likely) JG will take him to help him bond and settle in. Then use him in the second leg if needed/ready.

Look how 'badly' fortune played in his debut for Celtic. JG and the lad will know when he's ready to play.

Temperatures are expected to peak at 95C on Thursday, with Well kicking off at 5.30pm local time.

Looks like the Sun are expecting the hottest day on record. That's almost boiling point!

Good to hear we're on the brink of another signing and from the sounds of things, we're bringing in players who will "improve what we already have, not improve the bench". Won't McGhee be happy?! B-)

Nothing on line yet, but the Daily Ranger apparently says Humphrey has signed (according to the Sporting Life Paper Talk).

Its the best pain in the hole Ive ever had then! Great news that we got our man well done the club. We just have to look up to the sheep and look at the news they are getting. "we are waiting to find out...." "we are waiting on the right players" lol

Go on JG, Mon the WELL.

I for one think our new manager is going about this the right way. :(

Now on the official that he has signed. However obviously won't be involved in the game tomorrow.

Humprey Signs- Official

Mixed reactions about the boy from the Shrewsbury fans

http://blueandamber.proboards.com/index.cg...mp;thread=59258

http://blueandamber.proboards.com/index.cg...mp;thread=59419

http://blueandamber.proboards.com/index.cg...mp;thread=59430