In's And Out's

AndyRoss

I think Murphy's past the kid glove stuff - i think a run in the team will improve his overall game and his confidence. He's now big enough and ugly enough to be regarded as one of the experienced guys almost and I think he'll benefit from that.

Reynolds look like he could have a decent run of form as well.

The way these guys tailed off at times last season was a concern but if they keep up current form they'll be like two great signings.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Murphy's past the kid glove stuff - i think a run in the team will improve his overall game and his confidence. He's now big enough and ugly enough to be regarded as one of the experienced guys almost and I think he'll benefit from that.
You might think that, but Gannon apparently doesn't :lol:

I don't demand too much from them and I don't expect too much from them. They can't expect to play every game, every week.

"There will be times when I take them out of the team to take the pressure off them.

Because I'm psychic.

Right now , for example, my sixth sense is telling me you are just looking for an argument.

Actually, no. Relatively calm after last night's joyful experience. Just pointing out that he didn't mention Murphy by name. And I think given the number of games Murphy has featured in now for Well, he shouldn't need the kid glove treatment, as SD described it...

This is technically Murphs 3rd season of first team activity.

The build up and knocking down debacle around the Nancy home leg hit his confidence and coincided with his loss of form last season.

I don't count Murph as one of the 'youngsters'

I'd sign the no.22 from Flamuntari. When he came on he gave the team a bit of spark and his pace was incredible. Even Jogging he was faster than Reynolds, who is porbably the fastetst player in our team. And he took his goal well - only 18, surely worth a punt??

Could probably get him for much cheepness!!

I'm oping its a striker or a keeper.Fraser's okay but not as good as Buzz and although he was good last night Suttons not that good overall.

Frasers a bombscare so its agreed that a keeper is a must. We do need another striker but I want Sutton in the 1st team next season. The guys been fantastic in the past 3 games. I don't get why people don't rate him, he hit double figures last season plus he wins just about everything in the air and his work off the ball is brilliant aswell.

He's going to play a massive part in what we do this season.

Am I right in saying we needed to have the new squad list submitted for 5 PM today?

Thought there would be a cheeky signing or two today - maybe loans??

May have been mentioned but in JG's interview on the official site he talks of a signing today (Friday). Fingers crossed.

Looking at Steaua, their strikers arent that tall, but their centre halfs are 6ft2 and 6ft5, the taller centre half scoring a good few goals a season with the head. Come on Gannon, give us a 6ft7 Bulldozer to dealwith him at set pieces!!!

Well clearly there is a valid reason as to why he doesn't have a club.

Played a handful of games in years of football, before arriving on trial for us. Despite impressing in matchplay against Bradford he still failed to win himself a deal.

He promptly left (for Norwich IIRC) and again failed to win himself a deal.

12 months on he still has yet to find a club.

Clearly there is a reason why no-one is willing to give this guy a chance and give him a deal.

Attitude, respect, time-keeping all must be come into question.

Can we just hurry up and buy a keeper!!

After the euphoria of lastnight and the expectation we are going to be a hungry pacey side this season, I'de hate to see us struggle purely because we have a half wit standing between the sticks.

He's worse at dealing with crosses than Buzz for fcuks sake! At least Buzz was happy to shout at his defence and a great shot stopper. This boy appears to be able to kick, and thats it!