In's And Out's

AndyRoss

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd do a search for the number of times Soley has been mentioned on here but I think it'd break the internet. The guy is so good he's been out of the game for two years.

Keeper plz. Fraser is pure pish.

Great news but I think some are being harsh on Fraser though ,as for Sheridan that just isn't going to happen the old order is dead we now have a different manager with his own ideas about players and how he wants us to play.

Michael Fraser is a top class shot stopper and has a great kick on him, but he's absolutely horrific at cross balls.

I'm perfectly happy to have him as a back up ready to step in should it be required, but we definitely need someone who can command his area - especially as we don't have any defenders in the mould of say a Marvin Andrews or Rob Jones.

Thank fuck.

Ability wise, correct.

But they were examples of defenders who are constantly favourites to win the ball when it's in the air, and do so the majority of the time. We don't have anyone like that, and so having a keeper who can't take cross balls just because even more of a problem.

Ability wise, correct.

But they were examples of defenders who are constantly favourites to win the ball when it's in the air, and do so the majority of the time. We don't have anyone like that, and so having a keeper who can't take cross balls just because even more of a problem.

Yeah I know, I agree exactly with what yer saying...just the thought of those 2 (or their likes) playing for us sends shivers down my spine. :wallbash:

Yeah I know, I agree exactly with what yer saying...just the thought of those 2 (or their likes) playing for us sends shivers down my spine. :P

Aye, and to think big Marv will be turning out for Accies next year! :wallbash:

For me its an experienced right back we need. No harm to Saunders or Page but I'm not sure either is ready to hold down a place in the team just yet.

:D Does Rab not have something like a six game European ban hanging over his heid still after putting one of the Dortmund players half way into the East Stand?

Effectively a life ban, that. :blush:

It's bizarre to think that you could own that image mounted and framed, or as a keyfob or fridge magnet. That's one for the wall above the fireplace, isn't it? :D

Anno :lol: I was just thinking that...what about a white tshirt with a mugshot of Sebastian Kosioroswki, or a jigsaw of our physio, apparently his picture is a top seller!

Strangely too you need a password to access the youth development pictures :D