V St. Mirren

East_Stand_Al

Another Bogey team for us this season played them 5 times this season with a record of 2 draws 2 defeats and 1 win.

3 points off of them could (depending on Falkirk ) push them to the foot of the SPL which personally I would find deeply satisfying :D

I'm sure you would, unfortunately both teams are pish, this could be THE game that officially gets football stopped.

4-0 The Saints :D:huh::D:D

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure you would, unfortunately both teams are pish, this could be THE game that officially gets football stopped.

4-0 The Saints :D:huh::D:D

Is there any real need for you to be constantly on here when your just trying to get a reaction out of Motherwell fans? The top 6 decider, your Scottish Cup Semi Final, now for the game on Saturday..

But, one thing, can you promise to come back when your relegated - I'm sure I'll have a few things to say to you then. :D

Back to the game - if we lose I cry!

Is there any real need for you to be constantly on here when your just trying to get a reaction out of Motherwell fans? The top 6 decider, your Scottish Cup Semi Final, now for the game on Saturday..

But, one thing, can you promise to come back when your relegated - I'm sure I'll have a few things to say to you then. :D

Back to the game - if we lose I cry!

I also "came back" after we were rightly "humped" in the Semi-Final. 2 out of the three you mention involved M'well, and, on the whole, most posts are taken in good humour.

PS Tell Batman I was asking after him. :D

Having not secured a league win at their new ground, form deserting them, desperate for 3 points in the relegation scrap - who would they want to play next? Yup, Motherwell. True to form, a little like Tesco, every little helps.

Prove me wrong, I'd love to see the back of that weegie overspill.

Having not secured a league win at their new ground, form deserting them, desperate for 3 points in the relegation scrap - who would they want to play next? Yup, Motherwell. True to form, a little like Tesco, every little helps.

Prove me wrong, I'd love to see the back of that weegie overspill.

You called that right, there was a poll asking who we wanted to be 7th, yes, you boys got the vote. Strange, how you can slide form playing very attractive, winning football to becoming a team with no direction or goals.

Never mind, thanks for the memories, oh, and the points. :P

You called that right, there was a poll asking who we wanted to be 7th, yes, you boys got the vote. Strange, how you can slide form playing very attractive, winning football to becoming a team with no direction or goals.

Never mind, thanks for the memories, oh, and the points. :P

That's a fair point. But atleast we were at one point "playing very attractive, winning football" :P

That's a fair point. But atleast we were at one point "playing very attractive, winning football" :P

Oh I agree, our manager has "slightly" moved in a more positive direction this year, unfortunately we're still stuck in a relegation battle. The previous 2 seasons we have been embaressinlgy defensive, even at home to poor sides.

Not sure if he's the man to take us into a safe position every year, at least.

I'm for 0-0 this Saturday. :P

Play the youngsters, they have the heart to fight & run all day. They have something to play for and with the way we have played over the last few wks, they would at least give us some fight and heart for our money.

Really think we should give 4 or 5 a run out this wk, take 3 points and add a few more next week. Put most of then in against Hamilton and show who really have the best youths in Lanarkshire.

Put McArthur and McCartney in their real place..(First Div.)

Who's all heading through?

Myself and Busta are planning to undertake the ridiculously impossible task of finding a boozer in town not full of Old Scum fans on Saturday afternoon for a booze before the train straight to the ground. Well, it's not impossible if we just go somewhere that isn't actually showing it I guess!

Never mind, thanks for the memories, oh, and the points. :)

Whose your scriptwriter, Graham Norton?

More than welcome for a cargo in the flat and then get the train through mate. Rolls and sausage tae.

Right, was that in reply tae me!?

If so, might actually take ye up on that mate!

If not, fuck ye then! :)

Aye it was indeed! Just let me know in advance so i can tidy the kitchen sufficiently to make sausages :)

Haha, cheers - well I'll see what happens! Still hopeful of finding a boozer that's showing the game but isn't full of the scum (I can think of one or two that might fit the bill) but wouldn't rule out a cargo instead! I'll let ye know at some point anyway!

The bottom four teams could be only a point apart on Sunday night if results go certain ways. Would be an amazing climax to the season if it went down to the wire on the Saturday. We gotta win on Saturday and I imagine the guys who take to the field have got to at least show a bit of pride.