Canterbury

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who thinks it looks very similar to this seasons?

Badge and Logo in the middle as opposed to each side of this season.

Hoop this season instead of a band.

Amber sleeves instead of claret of last season.

CCC instead of Bukta.

Amber shorts instead of claret.

Quite a few blatant differences from this to last.

Pleased to see that for the kids tops they've gone with WELL instead of JAXX. I must confess (and it's only personal opinion) I didn't really like PHIL on them last year. I'm sure I remember discussing it with someone last season and stating that WELL was the obvious alternative...

Badge and Logo in the middle as opposed to each side of this season.

Hoop this season instead of a band.

Amber sleeves instead of claret of last season.

CCC instead of Bukta.

Amber shorts instead of claret.

Quite a few blatant differences from this to last.

Steady on Gok Wan. From a distance I reckon it (refering only to the top as I'm a bit old to be running around in the full kit) looks fairly similar. The collar isn't miles off. Claret band on amber back. Same basic design principles.

Good to see the marketing strategy of drip feeding the design has got many folk suitably moist.

Could be a lot worse and as long as the quality of the stuff is better than this season then we can't go far wrong.

Pretty happy with that.

My favourite modern day kit was the "Untouchables" kit and this comes really close to replicating that.

If I'd to offer some constructive criticisms I'd move the badge down a touch closer to the hoop and with the white piping on the colour and sleeves it might have been an idea to do the same with the hoop.

Overall though really happy with that. Just hope JAXX renew the sponsorship so we get two years out of it!!

Pleased to see that for the kids tops they've gone with WELL instead of JAXX. I must confess (and it's only personal opinion) I didn't really like PHIL on them last year. I'm sure I remember discussing it with someone last season and stating that WELL was the obvious alternative...

I would incline to agree, but i think it was a nice touch for the year they had it.