Canterbury

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The full viewing of the new home kit will be available for everyone to see on the official site from Monday 1st June 2009.

You will also be able to pre-order your kit from then so you'll have it on launch day - Saturday June 20th. Anyone pre-ordering either in store or online will be entered into a free prize draw to win either:

+ A signed and framed exclusive Canterbury Baselayer Player edition shirt.

+ £100 of Canterbury merchandise from the 'Well Shop

+ A pair of season tickets for season 2009/2010.

post-113-1243093802_thumb.jpg

It's back! ^_^^_^

'Flow

Snazzy!!!

I'll be sure to get mine Pre Ordered ASAP

See for someone thats trying to promote and publicise a website and encourage readers, through your posts and your signature you dont half put people off by fucking about with fonts and text size.

See for someone thats trying to promote and publicise a website and encourage readers, through your posts and your signature you dont half put people off by fucking about with fonts and text size.

I apolgise if it annoys you, apart from the mad newspaper print I done, I'm doing it for my own benefit. I'm not on the boards that often so with a different font I'm able to scroll and find the bit where i left off in the topic. It perhaps shouldn't be an option if it's going to get people disgruntled

I'm not on the boards that often so with a different font I'm able to scroll and find the bit where i left off in the topic.

Click the little Orange button beside each thread to go to where you have previously finished reading. Sorted.

If thats is what your even on about.. :notworthy:

Something like that would be superb Petty, here's hoping!

Oh aye, and a black away strip too please!

I apolgise if it annoys you, apart from the mad newspaper print I done, I'm doing it for my own benefit. I'm not on the boards that often so with a different font I'm able to scroll and find the bit where i left off in the topic. It perhaps shouldn't be an option if it's going to get people disgruntled - I've edited the quote as I know some smart arse will respond by saying "you cannae read though"

It's just quite uneasy on the eye. I struggle to read it actually.

I apolgise if it annoys you, apart from the mad newspaper print I done, I'm doing it for my own benefit. I'm not on the boards that often so with a different font I'm able to scroll and find the bit where i left off in the topic. It perhaps shouldn't be an option if it's going to get people disgruntled
see while your at it, fancy making your sig a wee bit smaller, its a pain in the arse scrolling half way down the page to get past it all. cheers