Canterbury

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I apolgise if it annoys you, apart from the mad newspaper print I done, I'm doing it for my own benefit. I'm not on the boards that often so with a different font I'm able to scroll and find the bit where i left off in the topic. It perhaps shouldn't be an option if it's going to get people disgruntled

Im not saying it annoys me, just that if you were promoting an audio product using an audio format, it wouldnt reflect very well if it was hard to hear. By the same token you're promoting a text based product using a text format which is difficult to read, it doesnt bode well for the site content.

really cant wait for the new strip to be revealed i think this will be one of our best kits does anyone know when the away strip will be avalible for preview will it be the 1st june with the home kit

What colour is the away ? Sorry if I've not bothered to see it mentioned further up the thread.

70s_coventry_city_chocolate.jpg

Lovely. :lol:

Honestly though, it was mentioned earlier in the thread that it would be unveiled and available for order sometime in July. No mention of colour or design.

Perhaps that may change though if it has to be used in Europe early on.

Is this still dragging on, 6 weeks and four piss takes down the line they still haven't come up with the bloody strip yet?

Does it actually exist, and if it does why the hell aren't we being shown it?

What possible reason can there be for the delay? I mean it's not as if they are going to sell any more programmes on the back of it, is it?

Oh wait a minute, that'll be it, there'll be a fifth piss take in the programme for the home Europa Cup tie.

I'm sure there are advertising agencies out there coming the land for the name of the man who set up a 6 week teasing campaign at the end of which he didn't have a product to show the punters. Pure Genius.

Is this still dragging on, 6 weeks and four piss takes down the line they still haven't come up with the bloody strip yet?

What possible reason can there be for the delay? I mean it's not as if they are going to sell any more programmes on the back of it, is it?

Oh wait a minute, that'll be it, there'll be a fifth piss take in the programme for the home Europa Cup tie.

I'm sure there are advertising agencies out there coming the land for the name of the man who set up a 6 week teasing campaign at the end of which he didn't have a product to show the punters. Pure Genius.

Calm.

The shirt does exist, as the players that have worn it would tell you.

As was also announced the strip will be available to view in full and pre-order on Monday morning. 4 whole days after Aberdeen and Hibs showed theirs - shocking. 1 week after the final teaser is hardly "not having a product" to show. Enough has been shown especially last week to get people talking.

TheLip is very angry indeed. He's easily wound up by something he said he didn't care about. I think it must all stem from his hate for Canterbury. Canterbury of New Zealand must have been responsible for some personal tragedy or trauma during TheLip's childhood.

Chill out!

Seriously Auld Yin, you need to chill. Perhaps find something else to do, gardening or some shit.

'Cause sitting on the internet perma-ragin' about petty little things like what garment a bunch a football players who don't know you from Adam are going to wear is a poor way to fill free time.

Imo :P

Gentlemen, and you Jaun, I am not angry just a bit pissed.

The advertising campaign's been over for almost a week and we are still no nearer seeing the full thing. I would have thought once the final piss take was out they would have unveiled the whole thing, maybe even had a couple of players wearing it before, or after, the Killie game just to show the fans.

I'm not interested in buying it, I just want to see what our players will be wearing when I come up for the Europa Cup match in July. In point of fact, will it be ready by then, or will it's first outing be in a League match?

The advertising campaign's been over for almost a week and we are still no nearer seeing the full thing. I would have thought once the final piss take was out they would have unveiled the whole thing, maybe even had a couple of players wearing it before, or after, the Killie game just to show the fans.

I'm not interested in buying it, I just want to see what our players will be wearing when I come up for the Europa Cup match in July. In point of fact, will it be ready by then, or will it's first outing be in a League match?

Calm yir jets

Actually, your 5 days closer to seeing the full thing, it's unveiled on monday morning :O And if your not that interested then whats the great problem for you, if you dont want to wear it or whatever, then it wont kill you to wait and see it like every body else, will it? The last bit is just stupid imo, use some common sense. The new strip is for the 09-10 season at least, and the last I checked, these games were part of the 09-10 season, so work it out ffs :P

See to be honest, All those questions have been answered. Not just that, But answered ages ago too.

I was sure 'Pissed' was above being 'Angry'. :P

The Lip, I believe this to be one of the biggest masterstokes from the club in the time I have supported them. Not only is clever and innovative it has captured the hearts of the fans. I for one would be delighted if they did provide a further teaser and subsequent teasers for the away kit. What do you think?

Oh my days, some people will whinge just for the sake of it. If you aren't interested in buying it, and you only want to see it, sure it doesn't matter if it's a week or six weeks down the line before it's unveiled. And calling the teaser a piss take is totally unfair too. As somebody has mentioned before, it's a bit of initiative from the club with regards to attempting to excite the fans, and sell a few more programmes at the same time. They do not affect or harm you in the slightest, so I don't see why you need to get so annoyed over half a page every other week in a £2 magazine.

See to be honest, All those questions have been answered. Not just that, But answered ages ago too.

I was sure 'Pissed' was above being 'Angry'. :rolleyes:

I only asked one question, and that was tongue in cheek.

Not in my book, I have to be seriously pissed before I get angry.

To be honest I mostly avoided this thread because the whole long drawn out saga bored me rigid. I popped in tonight actually expecting to see some sort of mock up if not the strip itself only to find it wont be ready for another 4 sleeps, which is appropriate, I'll probably sleep through the launch as well.